5.0 out of 5 stars Good little long cable
I've had this for a while now, and as such have stepped on it and yanked it out of its socket many many times. It still works really well, without the slightest hint of protest. No crackles or anything.

For this price, I can ask nothing more of my little cable. We're very happy together.
Published 20 months ago by Oliver Blundell

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
This extension cable was purchased to extend the lead of a Pure Radio auxiliary speaker, that was advertised as having a 3 Metre connection lead but was in fact only 1.7 Metres long. It allows me to separate the speaker from the radio, but seems to result in a loss of volume from the auxiliary speaker, perhaps because of the 3 Metre length. (I'll try a 1 Metre cable)
Published 11 months ago by Tim the Shack

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little long cable, 20 May 2013
This review is from: 3.5mm Male Jack to Female Socket Extension 3m Cable (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extension Cable, 10 Sept. 2010
If you are in need of extension cable for your headphones look no further than here, the length of cable is ample enough for your needs. I can find no faults with it and glad I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Sept. 2013
My husband uses this on the tv to listen and watch sport with the headphones .
So he does not disturb anyone else.
I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars It is longer than I wanted but cheaper than others available on Amazon!, 8 Sept. 2013
While looking at the available offers, my intention was to purchase a 1 metre version but this is three times the length & cheaper! I know the difference is pence but then again the extra room for movement is surprisingly more useful. I can sit at my desk without having to lean slightly forward while listening to soundtracks. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars great wee extension, 13 Aug. 2012
I bought this for my computer in work as my headphones didn't quite reach without me leaning excessively!
The cable has a double cord on it (2 black wired stuck together, sorry i dont know the technical term)The one shown in the picture looks like a single cable...no that it mattered to me as long as the cable was sturdy and worked. The connections all fit into the right sockets perfectly and the length is enough to reach my computer under the desk with no pull at all.

I have had the cable for a few weeks now and had no problems with it. Im no expert but the sound quality is perfectly fine for me sitting listening to the radio at my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, great price., 2 April 2012
The cable does exactly what you would expect. I used it to extend the audio input jack for an input into a car stereo.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 18 July 2014
Midgekat (Carmarthenshire, UK) - See all my reviews
My wiry dog keeps jumping over my lap and getting tangled in this cable, which I use to extend the wired headphone range - and it still survives. The headphone socket is about a metre away from the foot of the bed, with this cable extending the cable already attached to the headphones, I have ample cable length to lounge at the top of the bed and move around without dislodging the 'phones or the plug. There's too much signal interference to use wireless headphones here, so this extension cable is just what I need for my wired headphones. It's fine for listening to TV programmes or talk radio, but I wouldn't use it to listen to music as there is a little background hiss.

5.0 out of 5 stars The cable, 13 April 2012
A friend came round and was in love with my Pc setup and love to be able to play her PC over her stereo so i bought her this cable and now using it with another i had in a box of other cables.
She now may just get a ASBO, she loves a little bass, lol...
She happy im happy, nice long strong cable...

Click happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this., 15 July 2014
Bought two, one for the Mic and one for the Headphones, Feels sturdy and good quality. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014