Flavour: Mimulus|Change
Price:£5.40+ Free shipping

on 14 September 2010
Sometimes I tend to get a bit dreamy about the past and reminiscing about the good old days, not that life is bad now, it's just different. And of course it isn't a bad thing to be thinking about the past but sometimes I'm thinking back far too much when I have far too much to be doing in the present! A couple of drops of Honeysuckle gets me back on track and back to concentrating on my present life rather than the past...
on 30 April 2013
this product was suggested to me to get a shell around me when i was feeling vulnerable, it worked perfectly :-D
on 27 April 2013
I use it when I feel a bit exhausted and low and find its exhilarating fragrance gives me the 'lift' I need! Recommended.
on 14 September 2010
I use Larch when I feel a little unconfident and think that I'm going to fail at something, it helps give me a more positive attitude to help me succeed and the confidence to believe in myself.
on 14 September 2010
I absolutely hate it when I can't stop thinking about something, or if a song just won't stop going through my head, so annoying! This is great to take when you just want your mind to calm down or you just want think about something else.
on 4 February 2013
Good seller, great service. If you're interested in the Flower Remedies, it is good to start with the ones you find work for you and buying them individually is great.
on 26 July 2013
Rock.rose would seem to help a family member who has been experiencing night terrors over a period of time used this product for the first time and am about to reorder
on 16 January 2015
Genuine product and for me it works brilliantly. Recommended.
on 14 September 2010
Sometimes when I feel a bit fat or I look in the mirror and don't like what I see I take a couple of drops of Crab Apple which makes me feel positive and helps me to remember all the great things about me!
on 17 April 2015
Agrimony was recomended by a friend, it seems to be working. The bottle and dipper are very well made and work well for the drop dosage required.

See one answered question