Flavour: Cherry Plum|Change

on 14 September 2010
Sometimes I tend to get a bit dreamy about the past and reminiscing about the good old days, not that life is bad now, it's just different. And of course it isn't a bad thing to be thinking about the past but sometimes I'm thinking back far too much when I have far too much to be doing in the present! A couple of drops of Honeysuckle gets me back on track and back to concentrating on my present life rather than the past...
on 30 April 2013
this product was suggested to me to get a shell around me when i was feeling vulnerable, it worked perfectly :-D
on 27 April 2013
I use it when I feel a bit exhausted and low and find its exhilarating fragrance gives me the 'lift' I need! Recommended.
on 14 September 2010
I use Larch when I feel a little unconfident and think that I'm going to fail at something, it helps give me a more positive attitude to help me succeed and the confidence to believe in myself.
on 14 January 2016
I use this on my cats as they have been extremely aggressive towards eachother lately.
While it hasn't stopped their fighting (I think it has escalated too much, nothing to do with the drops), I now use it to help them settle down when I go to bed, and now they meow at me by the drawer where I keep them to remind me to do them!
They are in a little routine where they know at 10pm I will do their drops for them and then they get into their respective sleeping spots and don't move until morning! I think for the price, it is worth trying it out to see what affect it has on your cat's behaviour.. there is no down side to giving them ago. I hope this helps!
on 27 February 2016
I love Bach products, especially this one. I take it before bed and helps me relax and sleep well
on 14 September 2010
I absolutely hate it when I can't stop thinking about something, or if a song just won't stop going through my head, so annoying! This is great to take when you just want your mind to calm down or you just want think about something else.
on 4 February 2013
Good seller, great service. If you're interested in the Flower Remedies, it is good to start with the ones you find work for you and buying them individually is great.
on 26 July 2013
Rock.rose would seem to help a family member who has been experiencing night terrors over a period of time used this product for the first time and am about to reorder
on 16 January 2015
Genuine product and for me it works brilliantly. Recommended.

See one answered question