5.0 out of 5 stars Get back to the future
Published on 14 Sept. 2010 by fijuliet

3.0 out of 5 stars Bach flower remedies
Bought these for my friend who's husband died suddenly and she was beside herself in grief. She definitely seems to be coping much better. I am a great believer in Bach flower remedies and have been using various ones over the years.
Published 4 months ago by Cariad

5.0 out of 5 stars Get back to the future, 14 Sept. 2010
Sometimes I tend to get a bit dreamy about the past and reminiscing about the good old days, not that life is bad now, it's just different. And of course it isn't a bad thing to be thinking about the past but sometimes I'm thinking back far too much when I have far too much to be doing in the present! A couple of drops of Honeysuckle gets me back on track and back to concentrating on my present life rather than the past...

5.0 out of 5 stars nervous cat, 27 April 2014
I have been giving my very nervous cat a cocktail of three bach flower remedies - Aspen, Star of Bethlehem, and Mimulus. A drop of each one in his daily breakfast bowl has turned him into a loving cat, who is still scared at times. Well he has a phobia about plastic bags, any piece of material you hold up, like a blanket. If you need to fold ironing, he`s scarpered. Any sudden loud noises, he`s gone. Now tho` if someone strange comes in - like a man with some shopping, he just stays there, hidden under his blankie. If he hears the cleaner, its alright until it comes into the room he is sleeping in. Then he makes a bolt for the door. He used to be scared of a lot more - but thanks to bach flower remedies, he is a much more grounded cat. Unlike his bro who is definitely Mr Cool. I think he was scared a lot when he was a little kitten, and the farmer would have to catch the litter before being able to sell any of the kittens. There is a positive side, he will never let anyone get close enough to catch him and catnap him. His brother will go to almost anyone, and that sometimes is a worry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Remedy!, 26 April 2012
J. Mcdonald - See all my reviews
I have used this remedy heavily over the last 6 or 7 months and it has never let me down yet. Having applied for dozens of jobs which i thought i stood a good chance of getting an interview for, i've often been left disappointed and felt like giving up. Gorse, which i've found works well alongside Gentian, has really helped keep my spirits up when i've felt like throwing the towel in. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Calms the mind, 18 Mar. 2014
L. Winfield (England) - See all my reviews
This remedy is formulated to help with shock and can be used as needed to help a person to come through a traumatic time,hopefully without the need for medicines such as anti-depressants, or tranquilizers. Although, of course , if the person does not feel any better , a doctor should be consulted immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Think about something different, 14 Sept. 2010
I absolutely hate it when I can't stop thinking about something, or if a song just won't stop going through my head, so annoying! This is great to take when you just want your mind to calm down or you just want think about something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 30 April 2013
Lj Wooler - See all my reviews
this product was suggested to me to get a shell around me when i was feeling vulnerable, it worked perfectly :-D

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service, 17 Aug. 2012
I first bought this remedy in my local Health food shop a few years ago and when I returned to buy it they did not have any so I went to Boots and still no luck. So I came home and ordered it online and received it within 2 days! The product really helps me to cope with the day to day difficulties, it is easy to take in a glass of water and makes me feel a lot better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a miracle!!!, 17 April 2015
fb (West Yorkshire,UK) - See all my reviews
Have you ever had an experience where you felt terribly infatuated with someone who didn't give two hoots about you?! Well I have.. and let me tell you its not pleasant; no matter how much mongoose fat you rub on yourself. Yes Mongoose fat!- hard to come by and supposedly an elixir in arousing unbridled passion in members of opposite sex for you-that is if you're the one using it. Anyway,it was proving to be too expensive- that and the long queues of want-to-be-your-companion-forevers staying over for cups of tea and some hob nobs. So I decided to take a punt on the Clematis remedy by our good old Bach (Heard he wrote good music too- what a talented guy!). Just two drops of this wonder potion in a bath tub full of icy cold water suddenly bridles your amorous proclivities and make you feel sober as a judge(sober ones) and non-amorous as a priest(celibate ones). Freed from this prison of love-fever, I was able to exert my considerable faculties to good use and start a snail racing consortium, and let me tell you business is booming!
In a nutshell, I'm no more besotted with the lady( who will be mentioned as 'H') and this miracle in a dropper bottle takes its pride of place on my mantle piece along with the court restraining order from 'H'.

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural remedy, seems to be helping., 8 May 2013
Using this along-side the vine oil, on recommendation, to treat aggression in a cat!! So far it seems to have helped calming as she isnt as aggressive towards other cat!! Time will tell if this is fully successful, but worth a try, and assured by the fact it will not harm her, being a natural remedy.
Would recommend this to other animal owners with same problem, (multi-cat household with one aggressively behaving towards others)
Smells ok too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star of Bethlehem, 15 May 2013
Very pleased with this product, I use it for my greyhound who can be a little bit anxious at times, two drops of Star of Bethlehem in her morning and evening feeds seems to calm her.

Bach Original Flower Remedies - Cherry Plum 20ml