5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine Happy cooking ds game
Product was received within 2 working days, well wrapped and in excellent condition. My 10yr old loves the game as an extension on cooking mama lots of new recipes. At the moment it is non stop play. Great buy for children who like this kind of game.
Published on 24 Sep 2010 by reach4thestars

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh noooo!
Hi
I was really looking forward to playing this game. It was a toss between cooking mama and imagine happy cooking when choosing at the game shop so I of course chose imagine happy cooking
Published on 24 Mar 2008 by Katie

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh noooo!, 24 Mar 2008
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Hi
Though it isn't really happy cooking for me because you cannot do anything and even doing something like picking the dishes to cook with or pouring something into the mixing bowl requitres help from that dopey women (sorry about that)
I can safely say I will not be recommending this game to anyone and what with being 13 and a massive game lover I never usually write bad reviews. But this game is very bad and I feel angry that my money was wasted on this pathetic game.
Purchase cooking mama it is a thousand times better.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Cooking Mama, even thought it tries., 21 Sep 2007
NoneTheLess (London, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this as a huge fan of Cooking Mama, both for the DS & Wii. While it is in the same vein, it's a huge disappointment. There is a story to follow, a girl wanting to learn to cook so she can make her, currently away, father something tasty on his return. She gets help from a moon agent and a famous chef. Fine, but way too much talking, you must go through what feels like hours of dialogue to get to the next lesson. Even when you're supposed to be able to do what you want, the cooking teacher tells you what to do and with what. It passes the time until a new Cooking Mama, but really it's a poor imitation.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough choice!, 9 Nov 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
At first this game is great but after a while it starts to get boring. This is because you have no choice in anything that you do and it's almost impossible to get something wrong. The biggest mistake I made was putting too much salt in a pasta dish!!! Also, the story line isn't great but it's ok. A good game for a younger child but not for anybody who likes some level of difficulty in their games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine Happy cooking ds game, 24 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Imagine: Happy Cooking, 9 May 2013
This review is from: Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
This is a good nintendo DS game and my daughter has played it a few times and really enjoys playing. There are so many options to chose from which makes it a good game. Would reccomend

1.0 out of 5 stars Oops, 3 April 2013
This review is from: Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Not sure who to blame but received the completely wrong game when i ordered this.

Ended up getting 'Totally Spies' instead of this.

Never actually experienced this game in the end.

2.0 out of 5 stars I want to play not read!, 2 Feb 2010
This review is from: Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game thinking it would be a bit like cooking mama but it's nothing like it. You spend most of your time reading pointless, boring dialogue rather than actually playing the game. And when you do get past the dialogue there is very little activity in the game. After you finish each cooking lesson you go through more dialogue. I got so bored of this game in 15 minutes. A huge disappointment in my opinion. Avoid this title unless you would prefer reading rather than playing

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 26 Feb 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game for my daughters birthday and she loves it. Suitable for age 8 upwards. Great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Cooking - Just like Cooking Mama, 8 Feb 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this game as I'm a big fan of Cooking Mama and I've come to discover that I like this game just as much as I like Cooking Mama. The game is fairly easy to complete and I've completed three lessons already and I've had the girls mother taste my the cooking and I got 70 points for it. The game will be carried around with me all the time once my other games have arrived from this site. Happy Cooking is a great game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 July 2014
Great seller, item perfect

Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS)
Imagine Happy Cooking (Nintendo DS) by Ubisoft (Nintendo DS)
7.95