on 5 January 2016
Very nice little gardening set for kids, well made with the essentials and space to add some parts if needed, you get Gloves, Trowel, Shovel and Border markers. There's space to add parts if needed but it has everything they will need to help out and get started into their gardening or allotment endeavors!
on 28 October 2015
Smaller then i thaught it would b
But little girl loves it
Arrived too days bfor due date and packaged well.,
Lovely coloures and just as pitcher. Fork and shovel made well can stand some nocking about the gloves are also nice and made well maybe fit ages 3-7 x would reccomend to buy
on 1 November 2013
I got this for my friends daughter as when she comes to see me she always wants to help me in the garden. The tools are well made and a good size for small hands though as she is only three the gloves were too big but she'll grow into them!
on 1 July 2014
Bought this as a present, really good quality and looks lovely. Only down side was that when delivered it was put over a 6 foot gate as we weren't in at the time and a card left. Packaging was good though as the drop didn't damage the goods.
on 8 November 2013
I bought this for my grand daughter who is nearly 4. She was thrilled by it, and so was I. The little bag is cute and the tools are robust and well made. The gloves were a bit too big but she will grow into them no problem. A very good gift.
on 15 August 2009
This is a great set for little gardeners, my little girl loved it. The gloves are small enough to fit my 2 and a half year old with a bit of room for growth and the tools are metal with wooden handle so are very tough.
An excellent product.
on 14 April 2014
Our four year old granddaughter loved her pink gardening set. It appeared to be of good quality and we hope that it continues to prove to be strong enough for the type of tasks it will be expected to undertake.
on 27 April 2013
Thank you so much,My daughter having just aquired her first allotment and her aim being to involve her 3yr old daughter where over the moon with the garden tools,Athena my grandaughter has not put then down for a moment,we just cant keep her out the garden,chuffed to bits thank you.we will recommend this to her play group.
on 6 January 2011
I bought two of these, one for my 5 year old niece and one for my 6 year old god daughter. They both love it and wanted to buy some seeds straight away to get planting! I was worried about the gloves being big enough as it doesn't state in the information what size they are, but they are plenty big enough for this age group and if anything they are a little on the large side so will continue to fit for some time. I would recommend this to anyone with a child this age to buy for, it was one of my most successful and well received presents!
on 29 July 2007
I have to say I was very disappointed with the size of this gardening set, its very small. It worked out a very expensive toy indeed, with it being £15 + delivery charges, its alot cheaper in our local Garden Centre. I am a novice to this internet shopping and I feel quite deflated that I didn't get a bargain. Otherwise, I hope when it is given as a gift to the 10 year old she will be exceptionally happy. It is a lovely girlie colour of pink. Delivery of the product was exceptionally fast.

See one answered question