5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works!!!!!
Published on 20 Nov 2010 by Tallulah D

2.0 out of 5 stars Sally Hanson diamond strength
As a guitarist with softish nails I had high hopes for this product. Beware, it is not very good if you are looking for something to really harden your nails. As something to slightly harden your nails it is sufficient but it is no good for guitarists.
Published on 24 Sep 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works!!!!!, 20 Nov 2010
This review is from: Sally hansen Diamond Strength Instant nail hardener 13.3ml (Misc.)
I have very very weak nails as I'm on a lot of medication. They peel and flake away easily so a friend recommended me this product. I painted one coat on and then put some nail colour over (Nails Inc..), by Friday I noticed my nails are a lot stronger. Normally I can bend them and have to be careful when using my touch screen mobile, but today I noticed they are even stronger. This product makes a great base coat and strengthens your nails brilliantly. Using this and Nail Inc colour is my perfect combination. Highly recommend this product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sally Hanson diamond strength, 24 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the packet, 27 July 2012
I've been using this product for around 3 weeks now and my nails have never been stronger! this stuff is amazing! My nails actually feel allot healthier and grow allot faster. Diamond strength is exactly what this product has given my nails! I will defiantly be buying this again. As soon as the one I have runs out! Haha!

5.0 out of 5 stars :-), 24 Mar 2013
One more of Sally Hansen Product that i love and gonna buy again.
Its simply the best ever.
:-) Tnks

2.0 out of 5 stars Diamond strength, 19 Nov 2012
I was disappointed with this product and will not buy it again. It does not make my nails any stronger and if I wear it underneath other nail varnish, it spoils the finish of the colour I apply. I have tried other nail strengtheners that have been a lot better or more suited to me, so I will buy one of those again next time and not the Sally Hansen Diamond Strength. I do not recommend this product.

Sally hansen Diamond Strength Instant nail hardener 13.3ml