5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and smells fabulous
This is the only perfume I have had that I have gone though a big bottle and come back for some more. Obviously check it out for yourself at a chemist first, but this is a really good price
Published on 16 Oct 2010 by Rosa

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for everyday wear
I bought this perfume as it was on offer for £4. The perfume itself is pleasant enough but nothing special. I wear it for work but would not wear it for going out or a special occasion. I probably would not give it as a gift because although the box is nice enough, the actual bottle is very very plain and has quite a 'cheap' feel about it.
Published 21 months ago by Suzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and smells fabulous, 16 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars classic scent, 29 Nov 2009
Dawny Wauny (newcastle upon tyne, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Eau de Toilette Spray 30 ml (Misc.)
My gran used to wear this so I bought it for the nostalgia more than any thing. Disappointing bottle - bland and boring but love the scent

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD BUY, 10 Nov 2010
This is a lovely perfume,it comes in a huge bottle,you would think it was just a summer perfume,but its not,its a day or nite one,im wearing it all the time,and will buy more.Its a gorgeous prefume,and such a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic perfume!, 2 May 2012
I've always loved Sunflowers and I was very happy to be able to purchase it online for a much better price then in the store. Fantastic, bright, happy perfume that will brighten anyone's day.

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain price perfume, 13 Jan 2012
This offer is what it promises,well known brand at really cheap price.Well worth buying at this price as it is a real bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise!, 28 Nov 2010
I ordered this only because it was cheap & I like sunflowers! I wasnt expecting much, but I was very pleasantly surprised, it is lovely & so different from all the other brands around. Will re order when this large bottle runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas gift, 4 Oct 2009
Mr. Raymond R. Hunter (uk , newcastle upon tyne) - See all my reviews
my wife likes this item she likes to have it every xmas i was very happy with the postage very fast came well packaged there was nothing more i wanted to know about this item the seller was very clear on this in there advertisment

5.0 out of 5 stars Evoking memories, 26 Nov 2012
A. Arnold (Wales) - See all my reviews
A friend at work wears this because it reminds her of her grandmother. I loved the scent from the first day I met her and having found it in a couple of local shops, took a chance it might be available online here. It is still the same scent. In the same packaging and is still drawing compliments from people about how nice it is.
This year I shall be buying again online as the local shops seem to be selling small bottles only.
Amazon, more business coming your way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume, 23 Feb 2013
Mrs. H. R. Kilbane (BATH UK) - See all my reviews
This is the best perfume I only wear this it's really fab light and refreshing and reminds me of springtime .

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fragrance, 21 Feb 2013
Again a lovely fragrance. I buy this when it's on special offer. This is also another fragrance that get's comments on how nice it is.

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Eau de Toilette Spray 30 ml