5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and smells fabulous
This is the only perfume I have had that I have gone though a big bottle and come back for some more. Obviously check it out for yourself at a chemist first, but this is a really good price
Published on 16 Oct. 2010 by Rosa

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for everyday wear
I bought this perfume as it was on offer for £4. The perfume itself is pleasant enough but nothing special. I wear it for work but would not wear it for going out or a special occasion. I probably would not give it as a gift because although the box is nice enough, the actual bottle is very very plain and has quite a 'cheap' feel about it.
Published on 14 Feb. 2013 by Suzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and smells fabulous, 16 Oct. 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars classic scent, 29 Nov. 2009
Dawny Wauny (newcastle upon tyne, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Eau de Toilette - 30 ml (Personal Care)
My gran used to wear this so I bought it for the nostalgia more than any thing. Disappointing bottle - bland and boring but love the scent

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD BUY, 10 Nov. 2010
This is a lovely perfume,it comes in a huge bottle,you would think it was just a summer perfume,but its not,its a day or nite one,im wearing it all the time,and will buy more.Its a gorgeous prefume,and such a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic perfume!, 2 May 2012
I've always loved Sunflowers and I was very happy to be able to purchase it online for a much better price then in the store. Fantastic, bright, happy perfume that will brighten anyone's day.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise!, 28 Nov. 2010
I ordered this only because it was cheap & I like sunflowers! I wasnt expecting much, but I was very pleasantly surprised, it is lovely & so different from all the other brands around. Will re order when this large bottle runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas gift, 4 Oct. 2009
Mr. Raymond R. Hunter (uk , newcastle upon tyne) - See all my reviews
my wife likes this item she likes to have it every xmas i was very happy with the postage very fast came well packaged there was nothing more i wanted to know about this item the seller was very clear on this in there advertisment

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mildly Fruity, Classic Women's Fragrance, 19 April 2015
Bill (England) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This has been a favourite fragrance of my girlfriend's for very many years. It's a highly distinctive scent, quite fruity, with hints of orange, lemon and peach. It's a light and very refreshing, Summery fragrance, which is long lasting both in the bottle and on the skin. It's always been a very good value perfume, especially when compared with so many other women's fragrances, a lot of which tend to be grossly overpriced and charging a lot for fancy packaging and the manufacturer's trendy name. At about a tenner per bottle, this is a reliably lovely and ageless scent, which does make one wonder why other perfumers have the brass neck to charge such horrendously inflated prices for their scents. There are several sellers of this fragrance on Amazon, and so you ought to do a price match before committing to buy.
Thank you for reading this review.

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain price perfume, 13 Jan. 2012
This offer is what it promises,well known brand at really cheap price.Well worth buying at this price as it is a real bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite Perfume, 14 Feb. 2013
This is my daughter in law's favourite perfume but it is becoming increasingly difficult to buy in the shops. I was delighted therefore to find it on Amazon and bought her some for Christmas and her birthday which will keep her going for quite a while. It's a lovely perfume and to me it is her signature - whenever I smell it I think of her. She's a very special lady and she's worth it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sunny scent, 13 Feb. 2015
Iset (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
In the initial burst the lemon, rosewood, orange blossom, rose, jasmine, and sandalwood all blend together in a timeless, classic fragrance that smells of oriental incense with a zesty top of citruses. This fragrance is advertised as a fruity floral, but on me it comes off as mainly an oriental with hints of fruits and florals. It definitely hearkens back to an earlier time – this takes me back to my childhood and something my grandmother and possibly my mother might wear. After a few hours the scent is still reasonably strong, despite a certain amount of fading. The citrus notes are the ones that have faded most. Although it’s an oriental, it’s more of a soft, floral oriental than a pure oriental, and the citrus notes give it a fresh brightness that make it more of a sunny fragrance than the soft orientals I’m used to. But a lovely fragrance nonetheless.

Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Eau de Toilette - 30 ml