5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and smells fabulous
This is the only perfume I have had that I have gone though a big bottle and come back for some more. Obviously check it out for yourself at a chemist first, but this is a really good price
Published on 16 Oct 2010 by Angie B

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for everyday wear
I bought this perfume as it was on offer for 4. The perfume itself is pleasant enough but nothing special. I wear it for work but would not wear it for going out or a special occasion. I probably would not give it as a gift because although the box is nice enough, the actual bottle is very very plain and has quite a 'cheap' feel about it.
Published 14 months ago by Suzie

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and smells fabulous, 16 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars classic scent, 29 Nov 2009
Dawny Wauny (newcastle upon tyne, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml (Misc.)
My gran used to wear this so I bought it for the nostalgia more than any thing. Disappointing bottle - bland and boring but love the scent

5.0 out of 5 stars A GOOD BUY, 10 Nov 2010
This is a lovely perfume,it comes in a huge bottle,you would think it was just a summer perfume,but its not,its a day or nite one,im wearing it all the time,and will buy more.Its a gorgeous prefume,and such a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic perfume!, 2 May 2012
I've always loved Sunflowers and I was very happy to be able to purchase it online for a much better price then in the store. Fantastic, bright, happy perfume that will brighten anyone's day.

4.0 out of 5 stars bargain price perfume, 13 Jan 2012
This offer is what it promises,well known brand at really cheap price.Well worth buying at this price as it is a real bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and sweet (maybe too sweet for some), 15 Sep 2011
Ana Da Silva - See all my reviews
Well, from day one, I've got compliments from co-works, friends and even my partner... There's no better recommendation than that. Somehow it makes me feel happy. It might be slightly too sweet for some. I don't particularly feel the scent of any specific flowers either (not a good enough sense of smell, I guess), but I find the mix wonderful! More of a spring/summer touch to it, for the winter it might be too "clean or fresh".

5.0 out of 5 stars xmas gift, 4 Oct 2009
Mr. Raymond R. Hunter (uk , newcastle upon tyne) - See all my reviews
my wife likes this item she likes to have it every xmas i was very happy with the postage very fast came well packaged there was nothing more i wanted to know about this item the seller was very clear on this in there advertisment

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 8 Jan 2012
Ms. L. Miles "Linzi_Lou" (S.Wales ,UK) - See all my reviews
I have been wearing this scent since I was fourteen years old. Every girl in my class was wearing something by Britney and me being the rebel that I am decided I wanted something different so my mam took me to the local chemist and we spent ages trying loads of different scents and I chose this one. Five years later I'm still re-buying it. Its so fresh and girly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Evoking memories, 26 Nov 2012
A. Arnold (Wales) - See all my reviews
A friend at work wears this because it reminds her of her grandmother. I loved the scent from the first day I met her and having found it in a couple of local shops, took a chance it might be available online here. It is still the same scent. In the same packaging and is still drawing compliments from people about how nice it is.
This year I shall be buying again online as the local shops seem to be selling small bottles only.
Amazon, more business coming your way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and distinctive, great for daytime wear!, 3 Jun 2012
Papillon - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Fresh, Summery and distinctive. Floral without being overpowering or cloying, I've used it for many years. It's great value so you don't have to worry about using it too quickly, it's nice to spray on after a shower as it has a light, clean smell.

I don't find it as versatile as some other scents, for me it's a daytime Summer scent and it's not quite as classy or subtle as perfumes I would characterise as classics. It's fresh and feminine rather than sexy but still gets five stars as I'm not expecting a classic at the price. Sunflowers is a pretty good name, it's a lazy Summer day scent that reminds me of good times.

ARRAY(0xaa3b2174)