5.0 out of 5 stars Positively Therapeutic
When used in conjunction with the Hand Recovery product made by C&E, the combined therapy produces a remarkable improvement in skin condition and feel even with the most neglected hands.
Published on 11 Sep 2009 by Dr P Howells

3.0 out of 5 stars nice smell
I just simply chose this item, and really love the smell. just a little bit high price for the quality.
Published 11 months ago by jing ma

5.0 out of 5 stars Positively Therapeutic, 11 Sep 2009
This review is from: Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy 100 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely divine hand cream, 4 Feb 2012
D. Jones (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is for the Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy Cream

THINGS THAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS HAND CREAM:

* I adore the scent of this cream, it smells very distinctly of roses but it still subtle and not overpowering and it lingers on my hands for around 30 minutes after application.

* I only need to use the tiniest amount of this cream to moisturise my hands. This means that it goes a long way and this 100ml tube has so far lasted me for 2 months and there is still plenty left.

* The cream is non-greasy and is very quickly absorbed into my skin. I can definitely see an improvement in the texture of the dry skin on my hands

* Reviews shouldn't normally be about the packaging but in this case the box it comes in is so pretty that it is important to mention it as it means you could happily give this away as a gift.

* The tube is made of aluminium which is fairly rare these days; most hand creams come in plastic tubes. Being aluminium means that you can easily squeeze every last bit of the cream out and fold up the tube from the end - like you used to do years ago with toothpaste tubes.

* The design on the tube is somewhat old fashioned and although it might appeal not appeal to everyone, to me it looked simple yet elegant and it brought back memories of many of some of the brands that I used to use in my younger days.

THINGS THAT I DON'T LIKE SO MUCH ABOUT THIS CREAM
* The scent lasts around 30 minutes on my hands but as it fades it leaves a slightly soapy smell

MY OVERALL CONCLUSION
I really love this hand cream. It is silky smooth, easily absorbed, smells great and leaves my hands feeling supple and moisturised.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful hand cream, 20 Nov 2011
I have had this Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy for a few weeks and have noticed a big improvement in the skin of my hands. The smell is divine like delicate roses. Cant get enough now of Crabtree and Evelyn and I am going to try and collect all fragrants. The quality is extremely good a very nice thickness texture that absorbs into the skin. The ingredients also are very good quality. Can very highly recommend this make. The packaging is very good a good strong tube which is very easy to use and keeps the product shielded from the light.

5.0 out of 5 stars super stuff, 14 April 2014
My sister introduced me to thins
Smells lovely.
Works Marvellously.
Use it on its own or after the 'recovery' also by Crabtree and Evelyn.
Take note, this is shown with its box. You are purchasing one item only.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST EVER HAND CREAM, 1 Feb 2014
This really is well worth the money.
Beautiful non- greasy,quickly-absorbed cream with a long lasting fragrance. The super-softening properties are also great on cuticles and a tiny bit goes a long way.My hands felt soft for ages and the rose scent is gentle.
I will never buy any other hand cream but will look forward to trying other fragrances in Crabtree and Evelyn's range.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice smell, 10 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I ever had!, 7 Jan 2013
Looks lovely, smells fantastic, hepls my skin, improves my mood! Next time I`ll order 3 pieces for my mom and my friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 6 Jan 2013
My hands get wet frequently and I garden alot. This is the best handcream I have found for restoring them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful fragrance, 15 Dec 2012
Mrs. K. R. Hands (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
Always buy this hand cream on Amazon because it's such good value & hubby loves its too!Makes your hands feel a million dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 12 Dec 2012
HjC "HjC" (London England) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for an older relative. It's beautifully packaged & I know from using Crabtree & Evelyn hand therapy products in the past that its a lovely cream. I cannot comment on the fragrance as its a gift. Good delivery.

Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy 100 ml