on 11 June 2013
I turned to Tisserand after several failed attempts with other sensitive skin products. After a few days, I noticed improvement already. First went the itching and then the flakes also disappeared. It is quite expensive so I try to use it as little as possible. I found that by using it once every two weeks, my dandruff and itchy scalp became completely cured. My hair in general has become more shiny and full, and I've been able to stick with the smell of the tea tree shampoo too! If you're struggling with dandruff, I would suggest using some type of tea tree oil based shampoo as a long term affordable solution. Also, something else that happened was the acne on my hair-line went away. This is from the tea tree oil as I learned. It helps eliminate acne. I deal with a quite a bit of acne so I tried using some on my face as well 100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Tea Tree Oil Soap Bar and it actually works better than most if not all other acne treatments I have tried over the years.
on 17 November 2012
I would recommend it, i have thin blond hair and am sensitive to chemicals in cosmetics, this is perfect and does the job. I also came to really like the tea smell
on 25 April 2016
I bought this for two of my sons experiencing the horrible affliction of teenage dandruff ( and spots, but that's a whole other story)

The problem had been going on for some time, and we had run the gamut of supermarket and chemists, starting with vosene and head and shoulders and moving up to neutrogena T Gel. Nothing seemed to help, and it was noticeable in fact that the problem was getting worse. Fed up with constant moaning - OK, I know that they were both quite distressed about it - I made an appointment with the GP and took them both along.
Hair and scalps were duly examined and the GP pronounced a scalp infection and prescribed a medicated shampoo for each to use. Almost as an aside, she added that they could use a teatree based product once the problem seemed to be under control.

Prescription duly filled and used, the flakes were considerably less, but now we had complaints about hair texture. Luckily both have short hair, but it defineitely felt drier and more wiry. Remembering the GP's comment, I set about searching for a teatree shampoo that would ideally contain their scalp problems and improve their hair texture, and settled on this and a couple of other cheaper products.

The results of their extensive testing: this product lived upto its claims and their hopes. (Boots own brand made things WORSE; Australian teatree was a bit too astringent) Hair is as lovely as it was before teenage hormones kicked in and the lads are happy, well, they're monosyllabic, but happily so. The only person who is not 5 star happy is me, and that's because it's expensive with heavy handed teenagers. I only let them use it at home, no taking it off to school and getting shared around after football. I also note that it contains methylchloroisothiazolinone as a preservative, as do many products, but I always feel unhappy about seeing it in products aimed at those with sensitive skin / scalps, as it is often an irritant. As it's such a small tube, quite quickly finished, does it really need this particular preservative? On the plus side, Amazon was the cheapest place to get it.
on 24 November 2013
Tisserand are a good reliable make of natural cosmetics and aromatherapy, I used this shampoo for my kids to keep head lice away and so far it's working very well.
on 3 March 2013
It's nice to use, I still have to see about the effects, as I was hoping it would improve my scalp. But the smell is nice and comforting and price is reasonable.
on 5 June 2015
Fine if you like the smell of tea tree which fortunately my mum does, if not the dog with be nice and clean.
on 26 June 2013
The shampoo smells nice, and easy to wash away completely. I bought it because I have a really oily scalp, but I can't say it worked for me. The sebum production remains the same, and maybe even more..
on 18 June 2013
this product has helped a little with my itchy scalp and I will be buying more of this.. Still have a bit left so worth the money too
on 9 February 2013
My dandruff and grease got really bad after using it just twice. It may work for others but definitely not for me.
on 5 June 2015
The shampoo smells lovely however I'm not sure it suits oily hair. I'm going to another one next time.