5.0 out of 5 stars The best dry shampoo
Published on 3 Jan. 2011 by Maureen Hooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok as a very quick fix..
Worked ok for just one missed hairwash day - wouldnt use it for more than 2 days in a row - hair felt a little less greasy but not freshly clean! Only problem is it ran out very quickly (Used 5 times in total) as needed quite a bit for my thick long hair so not sure if I would pay that price again for it.
Published on 9 Oct. 2009 by Sara Foster

5.0 out of 5 stars The best dry shampoo, 3 Jan. 2011
Maureen Hooper "momoggsmum" (Deepest Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
I have, unfortunately, a disability which has led to numerous operations, and am left, in bed unable to wash my hair. This dry shampoo is brilliant. Others I have tried left my scalp and hair feeling clogged up with powder, and led to much itching and scratching which was only alleviated by washing my hair!! As I cannot wash my hair for a week or more, the other products seem to make things worse. The Klorane is light, easy to use and actually makes you hair look refreshed and no itching. It seems expensive compared to others, but you don't need much and the can goes a long way. I highly recommend this product - as a "nearly" professional patient this item will always be in my bag ready for use while in hospital.

5.0 out of 5 stars so effective, 23 Mar. 2012
Aine (Leicester, UK) - See all my reviews
This stuff is amazing - really effective. Spray it on, leave it a few minutes, brush it out and your hair feels good, as well as looking it. Perfect for when you are having a bad hair day, but haven't time to wash it etc... As well as that, there is no chemical smell.

I have been using it for a few years now - not sure how I managed without it.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Results!, 9 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Klorane Oatmilk Gentle Dry Shampoo Spray - 150 ml (Personal Care)
After trying out several different brands of dry shampoo and being unimpressed I decided to give this a go and I dont regret it! It makes my blonde hair look fresh again as though it has been washed without it looking flat - also doesnt cover you in powder so you look like you have a dandruff problem. Will definitely be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 11 May 2013
I absolutely loved this product. This is the first time I had ever used a dry shampoo but now I have used this, I will never get another one. Doesn't make your hair overly dry. Adds volume and is just what I needed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry Shampoo, 8 Dec. 2012
Haven't used dry shampoo since the sixties!! You always looked has if you had dandruff!!
This is excellent, you only need a little to have your hair looking shiny and looking as if its just been washed..Fantastic!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Effectively removes grease from my blonde hair, 2 July 2008
I prefer to wash my hair only twice a week. It saves time and stops my hair from drying out from too much washing. BUT on day 3 my hair can get greasy, a bit lank and flat. I bought Klorane dry shampoo because I'd heard rave reviews in magazines & online. It really works well for my hair. On day 3 after using this shampoo my hair now looks pretty good. It works ok for me on day 4 as well (but doesn't feel great). But if I use it again on day 5, although it removes the greasiness, the hair starts to look powdery and feels really grotty. So I stick to washing my hair twice a week & using this dry shampoo in between washes.

Escentuals P&P is very reasonable (<£2), they posted it out to me promptly and it was very well (too well?) packed up. I'm back to order again from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars great stuff, 16 May 2013
Better than Batiste, only problem is its more expensive, i will continute to buy as a treat but i'm afraid i can't afford to buy it all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best overall dry shampoo, 24 Nov. 2011
+ Great for 're-training' my hair to learn out of over-washing: I have very fine Scandinavian hair and used to wash my hair every day, I am now only washing my hair every three days as I spray the dry shampoo in (once in the morning) on each day in between

+ My hair does not feel or look greasy when I use the spray even by the end of the second day

+ Does not make my hair look powdery like some brands

+ Gives my hair some body and boost

+ Pleasant subtle fragrance that does not make me smell like a car freshener

+ Does not make my scalp itch (the nettle variety by the same brand does)

- High performance - high price

5.0 out of 5 stars The best dry shampoo, 10 Nov. 2013
A. Bhatia (UK) - See all my reviews
It's the best you can buy, within 10 mins of using it hair looks clean and newly washed. what more can I say

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend., 8 Aug. 2010
I've always used Batiste before but I didn't think it was that good, and I found it quite hard to brush out. Klorane brushes out really easily, and honestly does make you feel like you've just washed it! I used it at a 5 day festival and was asked in surprise how I'd managed to wash my hair and style it. Result.