5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud funny, 30 Nov 2008
This review is from: Mr Bean's Holiday / Bean - The Ultimate Disaster Movie [1997] [DVD] (DVD)
I am not a fan of Mr Bean the tv series and I only watched this as my children love him. The second movie was actually very funny. At times you feel heart sorry for Mr Bean at other times you laugh at his antics so hard your crying. It had a truly happy ending and the settings were lovely, and the soundtrack was enjoyable also. The young boy was a great supporting actor too. I would thoroughly recommend this film even to non-fans of Mr Bean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny and moving, 3 May 2008
H. Hall "H Hall" (UK) - See all my reviews
I recently saw both of these two films and was pleasantly surprised with the leading actor Rowan Atkinson. The first film was very good but to me, I preferred the sequel Mr Bean's Holiday.
The whole story in the sequel was very clever, especially when he mimed to an opera piece that was outstanding. I truly think this film is brilliant.
I give this film 10/10 it's that good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yet another excellent Mr Bean movie!, 20 May 2007
I am very excited about getting this. I went to see it twice at the movies. I have gotten addicted to watching this film, i heard some people were very dissapointed with this film, but i absolutely loved it. It's another one of those typical hilarious movies starring this comical actor Rowan Atkinson. Any fan of Mr bean should get this! I am guessing some people may say the amateur part ruined this, where he used a cam corder a lot, showing videoing of his vacation. I will say one thing, i certainly wasn't dissapointed with it at all. The main thing about the movie was that they never changed Mr beans original character like in the Bean film. I found myself laughing so hard in parts of Mr bean's holiday though, it's a very funny movie, though i was one of the only people sitting laughing a lot whilst watching it. Still, if you have a sense of humor i'm sure you would find this hilarious aswell.

Must see!

5.0 out of 5 stars shocked and awed, 20 May 2008
This film - especially the second one - still leaves me staring in to thin air. I thought it was going to be more corny goofing about - how wrong! The panoramas, the acting, the plot, the humour - all were as good (intelligent/creative/fun/harmless) as I can remember ever seeing in a movie. It's restored my faith in film-making in the 21stC

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sep 2014