5.0 out of 5 stars 30 year test
Been useing this for around 30 years. Clean fresh and classy. tried many more far more expensive and always go back to the origional. Make sure you do buy the origional as the more recent Paco Rabanne is not in the same class.
Published on 4 Oct 2011 by Amanda Kidd

3.0 out of 5 stars Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Aftershave Splash for men 75ml
It is okay, but nothing special. I have in the past used Paco Rabanne aftershave. However this particular one is not as good as the one i have used before.
Published 9 months ago by Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars 30 year test, 4 Oct 2011
Amanda Kidd "A KIDD" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Aftershave Splash for Men 75 ml (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars paco rabanne, 12 Aug 2011
have used this product for some time and have always been pleased with it
I also like the fact that it is not a spray type aftershave, I can buy the
spray version from high-street chemist so the internet is the obvious
alternative
it is also good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars shaving a pleasure, 9 Sep 2009
Michael S. Stewart "michaelstewart" (Bushey Heath, Herts. UK) - See all my reviews
I have used this product for many years and find it the most effective of all aftershaves. It is soothing after either a wet or electric shave and causes no irritation the skin. The perfume in it never causes anyone to complain that it is objectional or overpowering.

5.0 out of 5 stars A newer version of an old school classic, 26 Nov 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
Before I go any further I will just say that the bottle I received is not the one in the product picture with the black logo on the front.

Mine is the bottle with a white logo and silver lid which is said to be a much newer formulation and not as potent as the pictured one at this time of writing. . .

Launched in 1973 Paco Rabanne Pour Homme is a masculine spicy scent for manly men! Grrr!!! Although this is not the original oak moss heavy formulation, it still smells good and not too far away from the old school classic, to me anyway :)

What's in this fragrance?

Top notes - rosemary, Clary sage and Brazilian rosewood
Middle notes - Tonka bean, Lavender and Geranium
Base notes - Honey, Amber, Musk and Oakmoss

A few splashes of this and you are good to go for about 6 hours i'd say. Not too bad.

My little thistle (she's lovely to look at but. . . can sting!) says "it makes my knees knock and I feel all googly inside"

That'l do for me :)

Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Paco Rabanne pour homme, 31 Mar 2013
My favorite aftershave!What more can I say,it's reasonably priced too which is a winner!Not the latest but who cares?I like it!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, 28 April 2013
I have been mobbed by hordes of beautiful women in Tesco since using this aftershave.
It smells very nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paco Rabonne Pour Homme - finally - the perfect after shave gift from my wife, 10 Aug 2014
My wife works in the cosmetics area of a major retail store. Every year since we have been married she has fun surprising me for Christmas and birthdays with new after shaves to try, but the ones she brought home in the first few years were geared towards her love of flowery and vanilla based scents. Ummm... nope.

However -- she finally got it right.

A couple years ago I was quite pleased when opening 'the latest' attempt, only to find that I really like the way it smelled. Paco Rabanne Pour Homme flat out smells nice, but it is not one of those obnoxious after shaves that announces you are coming 30 seconds before you get there (or lets people know you were there 5 minutes after you have already left).

I do not know how to describe what it smells like, but it kinda reminds me of the smell of the wooded river banks around here when you have the mix of springtime bloom, moss and fresh spring water all rolled up into one. I guess that's it... fresh.

It is getting harder and harder to find, so we are glad that Amazon sellers still have it readily available. This one is a keeper (my wife and the Paco Rabanne!!)

Go for it and enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Paco Rabanne Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, 27 May 2014
Very good price, I love the smell, which is subtle not overpowering. I just wish that I could get the other half to wear it more often. Just a light sprinkle on the pillow induces sweet dreams!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spash it on, 9 Jan 2014
the reason that I purchased this item is it makes you feel fresh all day plus the price is reasonable

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 6 Jan 2014
this is a timeless classic from paco rabanne the fragrance is the first aftershave I bought myself a million years ago but has remained a firm favourite over the years and I've never been told by anybody that they don't like it the price is very reasonable for a branded aftershave these days and I'm never without a bottle buy some for your hubby ladies you wont be disappointed