5.0 out of 5 stars Batgirl!
Bought this for a 4 1/2 year old, and fitted well. I would be surprised if it fitted a 7 year old.

Very pleased with the costume, seems to be made fairly well, and hopefully will last, only time will tell though.

Includes, dress, cape, mask, belt, leg/boot coverings, and batman style arm coverings. Pretty cool all said and done.

Overall...
Published on 29 Dec. 2011 by Sphinxy

1.0 out of 5 stars Batgirl Costume
I bought one of these costumes for my 4 yr old daughter, it fits her perfect and she was thrilled with it, however the quality is apalling, the mask and dress starting freying almost straight away, it wasn't cheap either. I'm very disappointed and considering sending it back for a refund.
Published on 13 Jun. 2012 by CP

5.0 out of 5 stars Batgirl!, 29 Dec. 2011

Overall pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Batgirl™ costume for girl (Toy)
My daughter looked fantastic in this.
Well made and a great fit.
I would definitely recommend this to other mums

1.0 out of 5 stars Batgirl Costume, 13 Jun. 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old did love being a pink batgirl but to be honest the ..., 29 July 2014
This review is from: Batgirl™ costume for girl (Toy)
My 2 year old did love being a pink batgirl but to be honest the quality is shocking. The main body of the dress and cape are passable but the mask and the belt just fall apart at the layers and the boot covers are made to fit Naomi Campbell! Ok for a one off but really didn't last beyond that. Would expect better quality from Rubies.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Super Hero, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Batgirl™ costume for girl (Toy)
Bought this outfit for my 4 year old Grandaughter she was going to a Super Heroes Party. When Ruby tried it on she looked absolutely adorable. I might add that when she came home from the Party she had won 1st prize for the Best Dressed Child . Would recommend this outfit great value for the money, and fitted perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 Jan. 2012
Ordered for my 3 old year old little girl. She loves it, has worn it loads and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loved it!!, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Batgirl™ costume for girl (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter for children in need superheroes day at school.
She loved it, was so happy with it and can't wait to wear it and show it off.
Good quality and good service

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocking quality., 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Batgirl™ costume for girl (Toy)
I bought this as needed a girls superhero costume for a superhero themed fancy dress party my daughter was invited to. The design of the costume was good but the quality of it was shocking. It was very poorly made and I was quite disappointed for the price as it wasn't cheap!!

The only reason I didn't send it back was I was desperate for it!! Apart from that the dispatch and delivery from the seller was very quick.

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely wee costume, 5 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Batgirl™ costume for girl (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter and it was great until I washed it in the washing machine but in saying that I don't think it was made to last sadly as my wee girl loves pink, so I ordered the black one and it's a lot more durable ;) if ordering the pink one just remember not to wash it maybe hand wash would be more suitable.

3.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loved it, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Batgirl™ costume for girl (Toy)
Very sweet little costume, my daughter loved it. The arm peices stay on well (I can't comment on the boot covers as my daughter did not want to wear them!). The only problem is that the silver started to come off the belt ad the bat logo on the chest after one wear - it's not a disaster but would not have expected it.

Super Heroes DC -Pink Batgirl Child Med 5-6