Size: Small|Change
Price:£70.81+ £6.49 shipping

on 24 May 2013
The top is well made and comfortable and doesn't fade with washing. However you'll need to be careful with the sizing. As it is meant to be worn over padding it's obviously larger than a standard non-ice hockey jersey would be. If you're usually a medium (as I am - 6 ft tall, 40 inch chest) I recommend a Small if you want to wear it normally. My small fits me perfectly but is loose enough for me to wear it over a long sleeve tshirt.

I knew this already as I was lucky enough to have bought my previous hockey tops in Canada and so could try them on. They seem to be exactly the same sizing as those in Canada/US which is what you would expect with this kind of imported product.
on 11 May 2013
Whatever your team, if you want a quality NHL jersey with excellent customer service, from a friendly helpful seller - you've found the right place. Ordered my jersey late Thursday, dispatched Friday, received on Saturday afternoon.

I had several questions before I ordered, which were answered very quickly, by a very helpful and friendly guy.

The jersey is just as described and I'm very pleased with it - I hope it inspires my team to go on and win their play off series!

Great jersey, great service! Thanks, highly recommended!
on 25 May 2013
I absolutely love this jersey, find myself wearing it everywhere! Arrived quickly and in good packaging. Comfortable and breathable, this jersey is a must buy for hockey fans, in your team's colours of course ;).
on 6 March 2014
Really happy with my jersey, really good quality
Ordered on a Friday and arrived on Monday morning.
I'm 6ft2 and have a chest size of 38 inches the SMALL jersey was perfect for me still loose which is perfect.
on 2 February 2014
Wonderful Jersey, definitely recommend getting a size smaller than you normally would. These Jerseys are of course meant to go over pads, so if you're a large normally, get medium.

Great service.
on 18 May 2016
Great jersey so happy with it, delivery was quick after it was dispatched which took longer than I'd liked, all in all decent service and great product go Leafs
on 21 September 2015
love the jersey! Took advice of ordering a size down and got size medium, fits like a glove. I'm 6 foot tall and 92kg
on 17 December 2015
Excellent customer service & communication! Product is well worth the money, will be the perfect Christmas present!!
on 1 January 2014
Just what my son-in-law wanted for Christmas. PERFECT. You had it in a Senior Medium and other sources did not!
on 10 December 2014
Superb jersey. Fast service. Excellent!