5.0 out of 5 stars Rainy Day Heaven
My friend's daughter got one of these for Christmas and my daughter loved it so I decided to get one. She's 7 and this is a craft activity that she can do entirely on her own. She absolutely loves it. Fantastic rainy day activity or for a long journey. I plan to get some for our long flight in the Summer. Can't recommend enough.
Published on 27 Mar 2010 by Doodlebug

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts spoiled it for my daughter!
Published on 26 Aug 2010 by Sally White

5.0 out of 5 stars Rainy Day Heaven, 27 Mar 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a few hours., 10 July 2010
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
My girls loved playing with this. It took about an hour per board to complete so kept them busy and quiet. I would suggest keeping an eye on the colour chart though as a couple of the colours are quite similar and younger kids may not notice so easily; plus there isn't enough of an alternative colour if a mistake does happen! But it's the sticking bit that's the fun part. I will be buying more for the summer holidays.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing parts spoiled it for my daughter!, 26 Aug 2010
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
This mosaic kit is a massive hit with my 5 year old daughter and her friends who all seem to be doing them this summer holiday. It's so very easy to make a mini-masterpiece and the sense of achievement it generates is immense. Big problem with this particular kit is that there aren't enough flesh coloured pieces to finish the princess portrait so we're now pondering what recourse we have, if any, to get some spares sent through. Amazon, you'll be hearing from me very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
Good value craft for little girls. Makes a good present
Four pictures at a good price. The dinosaur one is good too

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, 3 Jan 2013
Jayne (Darlington) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
This is a brilliant product!
My daughter had recieved the mermaid mosiac kit for her birthday and enjoyed it so much she asked for a princess one for Christmas. I hadn't seen them until then so was unsure if there was such a thing, luckily there is and it's at a great price, there's also loads more to choose from.
My daughter loves it and it was kept her busy for a while (peace and quiet for me). Also, using the numbers and colours can be educational, so it's definitely a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was a HIT!!!, 7 April 2011
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
Bought this for my niece aged7, was uncertain what to buy but knew she loved arts and crafts. This is a lovely, colourful set with big portraits. Plenty of equipment and hours of fun. Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars A great find and a great buy!, 16 Jan 2011
N. Smith (South Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
I bought this for my god daughter who is nearly 6 or Christmas and when we exchanged gifts just after Christmas was lucky enough to see it in action. She quickly wanted to start putting a picture together by matching the numbers with the colours on a chart that comes with it. The mosaics come in lots of different colours (different types of blue, green etc...) and are sparkly which for a little girl was exactly what she wanted! Very soon she was showing us what she had done so far, really proud of what she had created.
The cards to stick the mosaics are very durable and comes with hangers to put up once finished. Kept my god daughter quite for hours and great fun for learning numbers and matching some difficult colours. A great way to spend an afternoon with your little one and a great find. Would buy more from this range without hesitation!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 1 Oct 2010
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
I bought this for my daughters 7th bday - she loves it. It is easy to do so needs no help and the end effect is great. Her 3 year old brother can also help. We havn't finished the set yet so not sure if we have the right number of pieces. Also bought one for a friends daughter and she loved it also. Plan to buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, 19 Sep 2010
Mrs. Fiona Northover (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory] (Toy)
Bought as a gift for a friend's daughter (7)and she thoroughly enjoyed doing these activities. I have consequently bought it as a gift for my own daughter (8). Nice range as well to suit boys and girls.

Sticky Mosaics® Princess [The Orb Factory]