5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 7 Dec 2011
This review is from: Royal Horticultural Society Rose Hand Soap 3 x 100g (Personal Care)
Ordered this for my grandmother and it arrived so quickly. Gorgeous packaging and so well presented! Soaps smell lovely too. I will definitely be ordering from the RHS again, particularly for gifts for elderly relatives. If you're stuck and want something tasteful and safe; this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars like it, 10 July 2014
Bought it as a present, but don't want to give it away, so like it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, lovely rose-scented soap, 21 Sep 2013
A. Ariana - See all my reviews
This soap is smells so nice that I got extra boxes to place amidst my clothes in the closet. I also got several for my sister. It makes my clothes, my washroom, and me smell heavenly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Given as a birthday present, 12 May 2013
I bought this set of soaps as part of a present for my 90 year old aunt / godmother and having bought these type of soaps before as presents, my Aunt was very pleased with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a lovely present, 5 May 2013
E. Hook "Eish" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
The aroma from the soaps when the box is opened is amazing. Will make a lovely present or to place in drawers as they perfume will pervade the clothes. Well packaged and prompt delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite soaps., 12 Feb 2013
I buy these for the same person every Christmas because she loves them. Thy came very quickly after I'd ordered them and there was no postage to pay as I recall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for Granny, 18 Jan 2013
I bought this for my 90 year old Granny and she loves it. At 90 years old she has everything and money coming out of her ears.

Bronnley "smellies" are always well received. These rose scented soaps are lovely for a little bit of luxury everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift for my Grandma, 7 Jan 2013
Lesley Wells - See all my reviews
It's difficult trying to buy a Christmas gift for a 98 year-old grandma, but these soaps have proved a hit with my gran. She loves the sweet aroma of the rose perfume.

Thank you!