5.0 out of 5 stars I Will Soon Be Bankrupt
These clearly delicious little gems are gobbled up by seemingly the entire population of all species of garden birds residing in the South of Wiltshire !
Why, even my local woodpigeon attempted to hang on the feeder for his share. An entire family of Greater Spotted Woddpeckers come daily and I feel quite honoured.
So popular are they with all and sundry that I...
Published on 25 Jun 2012 by J. Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather dry...
The seeds are fine, but they didn't come in a sack, just loose in the cardboard box. Not ideal for storing.

*Update*: After trying an alternative product I felt I had to edit my review. The other seeds were much better quality - plumper and jucier.
Published 20 months ago by TKH

5.0 out of 5 stars I Will Soon Be Bankrupt, 25 Jun 2012
J. Blue (Bath UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
So popular are they with all and sundry that I expect to go broke before very long, as the entertainment provided by all of the scoffers outside my window is so top notch that I have no hesitation in replenishing them daily.
Beats watching TV but be warned if you buy, they will eat far more than you have previously estimated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Seed, 15 July 2012
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
I have bought other sunflower seed bird food in the past and it was obviously substandard with some hearts small and brown in colour. These sunflower hearts were top quality and the birds were queueing up to scoff them at my feeders.

5.0 out of 5 stars If You Want to Win the Hearts of the Birds in Your Garden, Look no Further, 27 Mar 2011
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
Sunflower hearts have to be one of the best value pure bird foods I have ever bought, probably only matched in popularity by peanut granules and mealworms in our garden. I feed them from an ordinary hanging feeder and also ensure a good supply is available in both a ground feeder and directly on the lawn.

Sunflower hearts are Sunflower seeds with the outer husk removed, which makes it easier for the birds to eat them and also results in significantly less waste on the ground around the feeders. You may not notice the difference if your feeder is over grass but it'll be huge if over a patio.

Black Birds seem to prefer to peck from the lawn, as do Collared Doves and Pigeons; Magpies and Crows like the ground feeder, the Robins flit between all three but the smaller birds mostly like the hung feeders.

I tend to buy the larger 20Kg sacks of sunflower hearts as they are very popular and that size is generally the most economical - it is, however, always worth checking as there are occasionally offers on some of the smaller sized bags.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather dry..., 15 April 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Damp Hearts, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
Was unhappy with it being damp, it sticks together in feeders and doint fall down to the bottom, have to dry it out on radiator in small bags , worried it may go mildew in plastic sack
The seed itself seems to be good up to now

5.0 out of 5 stars The Goldfinches love these sunflower hearts, 17 Sep 2012
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
Now the local Goldfinches have found these there are lots and lots of them coming to feed.

Package arrived promptly and safely - must say they were very well packaged

5.0 out of 5 stars Attracts all manner of birds all year round., 17 Dec 2013
Mrs. P. A. Porter (Felixstowe, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
We have loads of birdfeeders and use the sunflower hearts all year round, attracting all kinds of birds. The goldfinches and bluetits totally ignore the recommended black niger seeds when there are sunflower hearts to be had!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT AND SERVICE, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
Good service - product excellent - the birds and squirrels appear to love the hearts. It the most popular item in my garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Best seed for best price, 17 April 2012
B. Miller (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
I've just ordered my third lot of this seed (it's actually now MArch 2013)- it's the best price around and the birds love it. I used to put out all sorts of specialist seed eg nyger - now I just use this and some fat feed from Wiggly Wigglers. Everything eats this seed - we get goldfinches, chaffinches,blue tits, great tits and this year for the first time redpolls and siskins. And we live in East London! Down below loads of other birds pick up the fallen bits.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: 10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD (Misc.)
I ordered two lots - one delivered to me and one to my Mum's address. I was impressed when the seller phoned me to make sure I had not made a mistake and double ordered - good customer service. I agree with the comments about the strength of the brown sack not being enough but the polythene delivery sack does the job

10KG SACK OF SUNFLOWER HEARTS - BIRD FOOD