5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I spent a long time looking for a light for my toilet, there is no mains electric in said toilet so I went through several 'innovative' lighting solutions and this one is the only one that illuminates the whole room, stays where I fit it and lasts a long time. It even has a motion sensor so you don't have to touch it which is good for a toilet I guess.

Not sure...
Published on 24 Jan 2008 by J. Bass

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but...
Yes, it's great that it turns on automatically when it detects motion but why oh why could Philips not gone the extra yard and made it disable itself when it's not dark??? It comes on all day long regardless of the ambient light and wastes the batteries!
Published on 7 Oct 2008 by J. Gillespie

‹ Previous | 113 14 15 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Usefull for pantries and wardrobes, 12 Jan 2011
This review is from: Philips SpotOn LED Motion Sensor Hands Free Light, White, One-Pack (Kitchen & Home)
I've put one inside a pantry on the right side and when I open the door it doesn't turn on but it does just when I put my hand inside the furniture. Light is more than enought and it turns off in about 30 seconds. I've reserved other one for another idea I haven't yet tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lighten those dark corners, 10 Dec 2010
These little lamps are a godsend to anyone who has a cupboard or other dark area. The slightest movement switches on the lamp and the darkness is banished.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product .....at discounted price, 2 Dec 2010
Works well in the bathroom if anyone wants to get up on these dark winter nights but dont want to put the 'big light' on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the ticket!, 28 Oct 2010
SAP (Wales) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is just what I wanted for the inside of my dark and scary wardrobe. It works perfectly. It IS very bright - obviously not during the day, but then that's not when it's needed. It actually feels very cheap, flimsy and plasticky when you get it out of the (excellent) packaging, but I suppose it NEEDS to be light to stick to the wall! That's me being mean and overly critical. I might have preferred the gold or silver (very BLING), but the white was at a reduced price when I bought. I highly recommend this. My only doubt is that should it break, my dealings with Philips's customer services in the past don't give me much optimism that they'll be able to (or WANT to, even) help.

4.0 out of 5 stars small but magic, 23 Mar 2009
These lights are the business. I bought 2 and Im absolutely delighted. Ive place one in a large cupbaord under the stairs and it is very effective. Will definately be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!, 15 Mar 2009
J. Smith-Stephens (England) - See all my reviews
I've told all my friends about this product - shown anyone who comes to the house - they are WONDERFUL! We needed them for some stairs our kids come down at night if they need the loo - they are wonderful and make the stairs safer! As well - ordered spares to put into cupboards. I HIGHLY recommend them for anyone even considering this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, particularly if you're pregnant, 9 Mar 2009
M. Gledhill - See all my reviews
I bought one of these for my wife when she was pregnant, and it's worth it's weight in plastic gold !

If you need to, errrm, visit the bathroom in the middle of the night, this little beauty is powerful enough to light (part of) your way.

No more stumbling around for light switches, or bothering your partner by turning on lights... should be in every parent-to-be's shoppping basket !

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful gadget, 25 Feb 2009
Phillips SpotOn Light LED serves a useful purpose as a night light on the landing and in the bathroom. It is a pity there is no 'off' switch for the daytime - but if not fixed in position it can easily be flipped over in the day time to prevent activation by movement (unless you have bugs in your carpet!!) or placed in a drawer or cupboard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips motion sensor light, 15 Feb 2009
Paul (Liverpool, England) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these for my elderly mother. They auto light her way if she has to get up in the night. Excellent idea. They only work in the dark and give a decent amount of light, without being blinding. The backplate can be srcewed or glued to a wall and the front is held to the backplate by strong magnets making it easy to change the 3 small batts which should last a while given that it uses LED's and not bulbs.It would have been nice to be able to adjust the on time between say 10 and 30 seconds like my porch light but that was three times the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars brillant, 17 Jan 2009
K. Smith - See all my reviews
it is good because i have a cupboard and i need to light it up so this product is great!

‹ Previous | 113 14 15 | Next ›