5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion the best protein you can get
I love this stuff, many protein shakes make me feel blotted and full of gas, this stuff has hardly any carbs, My waist stays the same and muscle just starts to show. Im in the gym nearly everyday 2 shakes a day and it lasts well. Im on 4th tub
Published 14 months ago by Andrew Rudge

3.0 out of 5 stars It is okay if you do not mind to take GMO
It is okay if you do not mind to take GMO product. It is from USA. I did chose hemp protein instead.
Published 3 months ago by Balazs

5.0 out of 5 stars In my opinion the best protein you can get, 8 May 2013
Andrew Rudge - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars quality shake and tastes great ICE COLD!, 13 Mar 2014
This review is from: USN Pure Protein GF-1 Strawberry 2280g (Personal Care)
First of all it will taste good, or as good as a protein shake can, if you add the correct measurement (two scoops) and also use ICE COLD water. Honestly, the difference between using tap cold water and ice cold water was huge. It made the shake very drinkable indeed. I add the water, then the shake, and once finished shaking I usually throw in a couple of ice cubes too.

Results wise, one thing I will say is that I have plenty energy and able to lift more and more often. Arms never feel sore of tired, which shows that it is bringing a lot to the table. As a result I am lifting more and that will help strengthen the muscle in my arm and ultimately make it a lot bigger.

The shake is not hyped as a muscle gainer or mass gainer, but a general all round shake that will do what it says on the tin. If you want to pack on as much lean muscle as you can, then you could order the Anabolic Mass shake, or if you want mass order the Hyperbolic Mass shake. I think this is a good all round shake if you are looking for a good quality supplement that will aid growth and recovery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: USN Pure Protein GF-1 Strawberry 2280g (Personal Care)
Brilliant! It taste is great and easy to mix with out getting the lumpy chalky bits in it. Great value for as it nearly half the store price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tasting, 29 Nov 2013
This review is from: USN Pure Protein GF-1 Strawberry 2280g (Personal Care)
I have Used this protein for some time now, it's great tasting, mixes well and produces good results. Would buy again

4.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 19 Nov 2013
i like the flavour.don"t know of anybody i could recommend it to.none of my family or friends are into this kind of stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty, 17 Nov 2013
Very Smooth and tasty goes down well like a smooth shake creamy if had with milk highly recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine article worries...edited, 15 Mar 2013
Contacted Amazon as the bottle that arrived does not look anything like the advertised item. The label states GF1 instead of IGF-1 and looks like a cheaper label. I've gave 1 star based on the fact I have doubts on the authenticity and this makes me uneasy.

The product itself I'd give 5 stars based on the previous 10 bottles I've used, it has just the right consistency and isn't sickly sweet tasting like most proteins.

Edit: Had confirmation from seller within the hour so top marks to them. USN is currently rebranding so this is the latest product. I have since returned to the USN website and they are slowly updating the pictures.Seems odd to drop the IGF-1 label but maybe the world is running out of the 'i' vowel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, 8 Mar 2013
I really cant rate this highly enough ive tried many different brands and am over awed with this product. Taste is the best on the market barr none. The fact it has very low carbs is ideal for trimming and increasing just muscle. Used now for a year and ive gone from strength to endurance so that i can start running. This has helped massively and im now the best ive looked for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy as I had Pistachio before and wasn't too sure ..., 3 July 2014
Received promptly. Really happy as I had Pistachio before and wasn't too sure about Vanilla but its just as good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely one of the best on the market, 18 Jun 2014
I have tried many shakes in the past but this one definitely comes out top. For me who wants to get lean muscle and not put on too much size it's great. Low in carbs and tastes great. I bought the Chocolate one and it tastes just like a nice milk shake. I used to use maximuscle and tried different flavours, but always had to add sugar, as the taste was awful. Also the others were so bad that I used to have it with milk to make it bearable (ok I guess if you're putting on size). This one is great with water and a good old shake.