Price:£2.35+ £0.99 shipping

on 8 July 2012
I bought this along with coloured crepe paper and foam animals for my 4yr old to do crafting. The paper is good quality and isn't too thin so it holds up well to lots of glue and paint!
on 10 July 2012
Bought as an extra Christmas present for my daughter. She loved the bright colours because she could use it for lots of different making projects. Good quality paper.
on 21 June 2013
This is very useful paper. Ideal for cutting shapes from and also great for writing on. The book I received doesn't look like the picture and there are 55 sheets. Also, although it has 'A4 Bright Paper Pad' on the front, it states that it 'includes pastels & fluorescent shades'.

The pastels are pink and blue and coloured both sides with a smooth feel to each. These two pastel shades have a feel of the usual photocopy/printer paper about them.

The brights/fluorescents are orange, yellow and green and are only coloured on one side with the underside being rough. These brighter colours are flimsy and nothing like normal paper. It appears the colour is more of a coating than an ingredient in the making of the paper (as with the pastels).

I was hoping for a book full of double-sided brightly coloured paper (which the advertised product may well be), but this will be fine, I'm sure.

If you're prepared to receive an alternative, you may as well go for it and for the price you really can't grumble. For general craft purposes, it's definitely a bargain however you look at it, so I'm happy to give it four stars and recommend it.

The seller dispatched super quick...so big thumbs up for them too.
on 28 November 2012
Nice bright colours and a smooth finish but a bit light weight for construction paper so a bit of glue makes the paper go wavy and soft.
on 26 August 2013
I thought that I would receive 50 sheets of 5 different bright colours. The image suggests blue, orange, yellow, red and green.
However, the product I received is different to the image shown. I received a pad with 55 sheets, 2 are pastel colours and 3 are fluorescent colours. This is not what I was expecting from the image shown. The fluorescent sheets are also thin.
on 18 January 2012
the paper is nice quality.My granddaughter will have a nice time playing with it. A must have in any childs toy box or art box. The company dispatched quickly to me. Id definitely use them again
on 1 November 2012
Good value for money. Comparing all the other products available in Amazon, this is one you would'nt miss out because of its good value for money.
on 8 April 2013
Great Customer Service. The package arrived damaged and after contacting them they sent me back a replacement in no time...
very good and efficient service. My son loves the different colours and after applying paint, glue it resisted very well.
thanks again
on 30 March 2013
This pad of paper is really brilliant. The pages are in different colours and so they are great for creating some excellent pictures. The paper is also of a good quality, and this is definitely a product I would recommend. The price is also so reasonable.
on 9 March 2013
Really bright colours, my five-year old loved this pad. The paper is rather thin though and more suitable for collages than for pictures, as the colours are not visible on such a bright paper.