Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Dog Clipper Set|Change

on 24 June 2013
this is ideal for trimming the fur of our cavalier king Charles spaniels, as I don't like to make the fur too short, enough attachments for different lengths, reasonably quiet, doesn't upset them with the noise. I find them good.
on 12 October 2013
Purchased this clipper set as paying to have my dog clipped was starting to cost me too much for how often it needed to be done.
Product arrived very quickly and packaged well. Looks the same as the pictures and matches description.
I have never clipped my dog myself before buying these and never watched the professional dog groomer so I wasn't sure what to expect but thought it was worth a go.
The clippers come with a variety of guides, scissors, a comb, clipper oil, clipper brush and a handy bag to keep it all in. Great instruction guide and CD which was helpful to watch and gave me a bit more of a clue about how to approach the whole thing.
My dog is a bit of a wimp and wasn't to fond of the clippers on her first go however I have clipped her about 4 times since purchasing and her behaviour has improved each time.
She may have looked a bit strange the first time but she looks lovely now and I have saved loads by doing it myself.
Great buy and highly recommended for novice groomers.
on 6 March 2014
I have saved myself a lot of money by buying this product, It cost me £25 a time to have my dog cut., Now I have clipped my dog about a dozen times so I am quids in, & its so easy to do.
on 12 May 2013
Arrived promptly. Very easy to use. Gave a good, smooth professional looking finish. I have a rough haired, Parsons/Jack Russell cross and these clippers are the best I've used on her. Cut through her really fur easily and were quiet enough to not bother her. I would say they are excellent value for money.
on 3 March 2014
Got this to clip my very hairy cocker spaniel he has a very thick coat it cut his coat with no problems at all and cheap to
on 28 December 2014
Very disappointed with this product..... I purchased these and to be honest it was the excellent reviews that influenced my decision to buy them. They are rubbish, I have a calier King Charles Spaniel and a Lhasa Apso and t struggled to get the clippers through both the dogs coats ( which were not over grown as they have been trimmed regularly by a professional every 6-8 weeks previously). The clippers appear to be more of a coat thinning tool rather than give a clear full cut. The devise regularly jammed and started pulling at the dogs coat and when it made one of my dogs yelp I had to stop. I also noticed the main body of the device became very hot to touch! I would not recommend this product, don't waste your money!
on 9 July 2013
Very pleased with the item. It was well packed & arrived in a short space of time. It does exactly what its designed for & doesn't make to much noise. Highly recommended & for the price its a perfect purchase.
on 1 August 2013
Strong, Reliant piece of Equipment. Cuts our old westie in no time.
Have tried simple cutters that works for a while (and takes double the time for cutting).
Will be a new Wahl next time(if needed).
on 27 March 2016
We have a poodle retriever cross, and her undercoat is very fine. These clippers are absolutely horrible on this sort of hair -- they just push the coat away. I groomed her once, and the only way was to hold the hair with one hand while clipping with the other. For comparison, I used a professional standard clipper on her at grooming classes, and it was as easy as shearing a sheep.

The clippers might work ok on coarse hair, but if your dog has fine hair, you need to spend more money than this.
on 8 July 2014
Very pleased with it. My only complaint is that I need to stop quite often to clear hair from the cutters. Used on my mini labradoodle who has a fluffy thickish coat. Good value though.