5.0 out of 5 stars Vibe-dock
I ordered this item on Thursday and it arrived just two days later, far quicker than stated - marvellous!
Published on 23 May 2009 by Ms. N. Thornton

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing volume
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by dashingtons

5.0 out of 5 stars Vibe-dock, 23 May 2009
Ms. N. Thornton (Copthorne, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: E-volve MP3 Vibe-Dock Home portable speaker system compatible with (Sandisk Sansa Fuze Fuze+ / Clip / Clip + / Connect , ClipZip Zip / View / E200 Kubik Evo Edge Sweex / E250 / E260 / E270 / E280) (Electronics)
I opened the packaging to be even further impressed. It is very well made, has it's own little case and comes with all the cabling you need. I have a sansa clip and so connected the line in cable to the unit and turned it on. What was the sound quality like you ask? Amazing considering the size of this device! The sound comes through the mini speakers super clear and crips and with a great bass to match.
I have never written a review before and have bought many things on here, but this unit is so impressive and is such good value for money I think it is a great purchase and want to share it with you.
This item is perfect for taking on holiday or using in a room where you currently have no sound system.
Highly recommended by me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price - perfect for holidays!, 20 July 2009
Shortie (Midlands UK) - See all my reviews
Much better quality than I expected for the cash. Some good features including: Case, Aux jack and a USB port to charge your player. These are great portable speakers for the money, perfect for holiday! No earth shattering bass, but a decent amount and reasonably loud with no distortion. If you're after some budget speakers than I would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth having, 7 Jun. 2009
P. Bridle (Hertfordshire UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this item and it arrived the next morning. It's compact, solidly made, works and produces very good sound quality indeed.
I highly recommend this item

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product - no hesitation in recommending, 1 Sept. 2012
I have just purchased this item for use with a Sansa Clip MP3. It is fantastic, compact, outstanding sound quality and volume. Sounds great with pop and classical music. The sound quality is also fine with battery use (4*AAA) but don't know how fast it will use up the batteries. It is robust and would be very easy to use in the car or to take away on holiday. This is the third MP3 speaker type device I have tried and it is by far and away the best product I have found. Buy it - you won't be disappointed !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Feb. 2011
This docking station was bought to go with a San dick fuse, it neat well constructed and the sound is good, remember the price and you won't be dissappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars nice little system, 5 Jan. 2013
Great little system, ideal for those who wish to plug their phone or a non apple mp3 player into a small sound system. Comes with both mains power cable and battery operated as well for use when out and about. Also has not only a usb port for charging, but also a headphone socket as well as an aux out, for attaching more speakers if needed. It is a very good value sound system and does everything you could want in a neat small package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, Great Sound For The Size, 20 Feb. 2012
AHW Rea "Slioch" (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
I confess to being heavily influenced by these reviews in choosing this item. And I'm glad I was.

I use a Sansa Clip 8gb MP3 player. It is small and neat and doesn't need to be plugged into something large and ugly. This dock is compact [especially when folded down for travelling] and looks good, in a shiny black plastic sort of way.

Connecting the MP3 player to the unit is easy and there is room for my Sansa Clip to sit on top of the unit, making its footprint very small indeed.

Sound quality is far better than I'd expected from something of this price and size. OK, no mega-bass sub-woofer stuff, but for everyday listening, especially while travelling, this makes a very refreshing change from earplugs.

My only problem is that the on/off switch is located on the back of the base part of the unit and is fiddly to reach and use without turning the whole thing round.

That gripe aside, I'd recommend this unit without hesitation

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing volume, 4 Jan. 2013
Delivery service and admin etc was excellent. Very neat and presentable but I feel the "home" part of the product description is a little misleading. If you are not technically o'fey it is hard to gauge volume by whether it is acceptable to one person or another. An analogy may help. The volume is not much better than listening to someone else's full volume earphones (on their head/some public transport types.)
I was intending to have this on a shelf in a corner of the lounge for friday night listening but feel I would have to insist on absolute silence from everyone else in the room. Must say I am was hugely disappointed. I obviously have a lot of catching up to do with home audio equipment selection. Think I need to involve younger generation members of my family. As I would feel uneasy about passing it on as a present I will have to suffer the pfaff of sending it back.
Oh well!
Grandad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great speakers, 25 Jun. 2013
Mrs. S. PERRY (UK) - See all my reviews
I have to say my husband and I were a little sceptical about how good the sound would be out of this small set of speakers. We needn't have worried. I connected my Kubik mp3 player up and it worked a treat. Great sound, in fact we had to set the volume level quite low. When my husbands sansa mp3 arrived again no problems connecting and he loves it. When we have some spare money we may well invest in another one so we have one in the office and one in the dining room. Great product, highly recommend. We have even connected our portable CD player to it and that works a treat too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Vibe Dock, 10 July 2010
I needed a small set of speakers to take on holiday with me and these looked ideal. Arrived alot quicker than expected and was quick to set them up. And boy was I impressed with the sound quality!
They look neat and sound great. I even like the way the sandisk and 'stand up' saving the pain of trailing cables.
If you're looking for a something to use on your hols this these are it. Worth every penny in my book.