on 9 November 2009
I have just started learning to play the guitar at 65 and am finding this set of booklets very good. You do need to read music, or at least understand what you are you are looking at, as most of the notes parts of the books are written on music score paper. Chords are shown as finger positions on the frets of the guitar. You should not fail with this.
on 23 March 2011
The book arrived, in excellent condition of course!, and arrived in double-quick time too! My daughter, aged 8, has completed book 1 and has now started book 2. Shs is enjoying the tunes, and is coming along very well. It is very good for children.
on 17 December 2010
My daughter is studying classical guitar and her teacher recommended the Guitarist's Way series. We purchased all 4 books from it. The books are really well organised. Not too much information, just the key points, but that's good as the children do not get overloaded with theory too much, just the main and important facts.
Arrangements are detailed and progressing gradually from book to book. You can also download MP3 with the music of all songs so you can see (hear) how exactly it should sound.
on 27 October 2012
Book 2 in the set which is great for giving structure to guitar lessons. Getting through it quickly so glad there are more.
on 6 March 2011
These are simple, clear books and although I bought it for my daughter, I've had a go myself as well
on 8 August 2011
Arrived quickly so my son was able to jump ahead with his lessons. one very happy boy. great service. thank you
on 22 May 2014
Bought for my son to learn from,
A very good book if you want to start from scratch. Some simple songs to learn and play .
Good progression along the whole series.
on 30 July 2013
I am a 10 year old girl and I started guitar a term ago, I am already on book 2 and I am hoping to do my grade 1 guitar in the next year, all these books are really good!
on 9 January 2014
I ordered this book for my son for his guitar lessons at school. He finds it easy to read and I find it not too bad to listen to when he practices'.
on 20 April 2014
Have a musical background and found these perfect for building note knowledge, enjoying the tunes. I know most of the local school use these books.