5.0 out of 5 stars 20 Royal Makeup Wedges
Does exactly what it says on the tin! Perfect for applying foundation and they don't soak it up like other brands Ive tried! They are cheap so ideal :D

Don't apply your makeup with your fingers- buy these!!
Published on 18 Aug. 2010 by Trina

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small
I had never used a compact foundation until recently, when i bought the Elizabeth Earle Flawless Finish cream compact. I was really pleasantly suprised by this foundation. I love the colour, the coverage and the texture. It comes with a small sponge applicator, but after several uses i thought i should replace it, for hygenic reasons, so i bought these sponges...
Published 10 months ago by Morty Moose

5.0 out of 5 stars 20 Royal Makeup Wedges, 18 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)

Don't apply your makeup with your fingers- buy these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Affordable, Good quality, 29 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
I bought these sponges to use for nail designs rather than makeup, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these. The delivery was exceptionally fast and the value for money is just unbelievable. When I went to my local supermarket to find some of these, they were selling just 4 of them in a pack for £5! These are definitely worth investing in! And although I cannot comment for the makeup side of things, these are great it you intend to use these for gradient ail designs :)

5.0 out of 5 stars must have, 25 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
quick delivery. great to have in my make up kit as they are so cheap to replace also really good to blend away the odd mascara smudge or extra concealer under your eye without making the rest of you mak up look a mess

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosmetic Sponges, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
These little sponges are wonderful for putting make up on with, especially foundation creams. They are reusable too as I just keep washing the same one out and reuse it when it is dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for face painting, 6 April 2014
Amazon Customer (Frome, Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
Bought these to use with Snazaroo 18ml face paints. Perfect for purpose. Absorb the paint well and wash clean easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 12 May 2014
Morty Moose "Satisfaction of one's curiosity ... (Perthshire, Bonny Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)

The sponges were much smaller, thinner and more narrow than i thought they would be, and i found it impossible to apply the cream foundation. Upon reading the reviews i see that quite a lot of people say the same thing. The Elizabeth Earle sponge was actually smaller than these ones, but it had more 'guts' to it, and was easy to use. I got in touch with the company, and they kindly arranged a refund for me.

Update: After the company agreeing to refund me for these sponges, they never did. I had to ring Amazon, for Amazon to get in touch with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedges for makeup!, 22 Nov. 2010
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
I bought these as a stocking filler for my daughter for christmas. They were delivered very quickly indeed. There are 20 of the wedges in the packet and they feel really good quality to me although I don't wear makeup myself. She'll be happy with them I think.

3.0 out of 5 stars Royal Wedges, 16 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
bought these to do nail art with at first but they were not very good for this purpose as the sponge would soak up the nail polish to fast but then i used these to apply foundation with and they are really good for this and blends all the foundation in well and they are really handy for using to apply foundation around the eye area. i think they are a good size and i find that they don't tear easy, even when washing, for the price these are a good purchase and of a good quality. the only thing bad about these sponges is that after using them my fingers really smell for ages afterward and even washing hands won't get rid of the smell.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, but I didn't order them for make up!, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
I purchased these because they're good value for money, and do what I need them to - I use them for my nail art, and they don't disintegrate, or distort with the application of liquids, paint, nail polish or even nail polish remover! They seem to be sturdy and last a while - so if you were to use them for foundation application, I can imagine they would do quite well and a whole bag would last you ages! I need to get more now though, so I'll definitely be getting these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES (Misc.)
I buy and re-buy these sponges again and again. They are the best I've ever used, I like to rip them in half to double the amount I get and to create a better surface textured to blot in produced to create a more natural skin like texture. Because they are so cheap I feel no pain throwing them away after use. I know sponges that you are meant to clean but I just feel they get dirty and you can't ever get them clean enough, which is why these are great.

Royal 20pc MAKE UP WEDGES