5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!
Published on 31 May 2011 by nikongal

1.0 out of 5 stars face burnt!
put this on one night before bed and woke up in the morning with a burnt face! I tried it again to be sure, same thing happened . I have used the original olay for years and loved it but im getting older and skin needed something more so bought this. i have never had this happen to me with any other moisturiser. what on earth is in this bottle that would cause this .
Published 4 months ago by anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey but worth it!, 31 May 2011
This review is from: Olay Total Effects Anti-Ageing Day Moisturiser - 50 ml (Misc.)
Recently I decided to try some new moisturisers for comaparison and as soon as I stopped using this product my skin went all 'teenage' again - shiny, large pores and spots starting appearing - the other creams I was trying were just too heavy and not well suited to my skin. Im now 2 days back on Olay SPF15 and even after the first application my skin felt amazing and after 4 applications the clarity of my skin is vastly improving! I think Im going to stick with this now and not wander off the Olay path again. Just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so would last longer, mind you, I only use a tiny bit - not even a full pump for my face and neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay total effects day moisturiser, 21 July 2009
Lily (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
I love the whole range of Olay products and use quite a few of them, but this is hands down my favorite moisturiser. My skin is sensitive and troublesome sometimes but this feels light and silky on and makes my face look smoother.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUSYYY, 6 May 2011
A WONDERFUL PRODUCT I WILL CERTAINLY BUY THIS AMAZING PRODUCT AGAIN AS I HAVE DRY SKIN GREAT FOR WRINKLES MAKES YOU TEN YEARS YOUNGER

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 25 Jun 2010
Uyi (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Very good moisturizer, I have noticed my skin feel softer and feel smoother, but I am not sure that it is the best for oily skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Olay, 15 Aug 2010
Mrs. T. W. Armeson "Thelma" (YORKSHIRE ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
Always use Olay, love the product I bought and it is cheaper than the high st shops. Be coming again soon. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Moisturiser, 15 Nov 2009
Very Please with my pruchase from Amazon of the Olay Day Moisturiser. Great price and delivery was quick.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, 29 Nov 2013
REALLY LIKE THIS MOISTURISER, I HAVE SPENT A FORTUNE ON BOTTLES OF EMPTY PROMISES IN THE PASS , BUT OLAY IS A GOOD PRICE AND DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX

1.0 out of 5 stars face burnt!, 24 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Apply and go, 9 July 2014
This was for a family member who has used Olay for years, and I bought this new range 7 in one for her to see what she thought. It is lovely and she thinks the fragrance has improved and the texture is better. She also said, "Stays on a lot longer, I applied once in the morning and forgot."
Splendid words..

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Moisturiser, 16 May 2010
I've been using this for some time. Great product, with SFP 15, and the Amazon price is considerably better than standard pharmacy pricing.