Price:£4.75+ £4.48 shipping

on 21 December 2011
This set is easy to work with so long as you follow the instructions and looks really good when applied - only problem I had was that the red polish does not show up against the red base of the stamper so it is hard to see if the image has transferred well from the plate to the stamper, and then it's hard to line up the design with the nail. Not a huge problem as I'm assuming there are stampers which aren't red - although if that's not the case, that's a bit of a problem. All in all, very fancy piece of kit once you order some more image plates.

Editing to add: I have since writing the above tried out the MoYou version of the plates / polish etc, and the Konad one is literally ten times as good. The stamper on the MoYou ones is too slippy and the polish isn't thick enough, and the scraper doesn't even have a proper edge so leaves trails. So if you're deciding between the two, go for the Konad one.
VINE VOICEon 22 August 2013
This was the first set I bought once I learned of Konad. I bought it mainly as it was cheaper than most of the other sets or indeed cheaper than the individual items.
Well to say I'm hooked is putting it mildly, I only used this set once and I was looking out for more to add to it!

In this set you get 2 of the Konad special polishes in Red and white 5ml bottles (mini size), Plate M3 and a single stamper and scraper.

For a starter, taster set this is great as you don't waste all your money if you don't get on with it.

There is a vast array of Konad and similar products out there from the special polishes (not really necessary) to the image plates and stampers and scrapers in many shapes and sizes.

Check it out on Youtube, there are loads of tutorials and information about it.
on 17 January 2011
we'd had a demo in a shopping centre of this nail art technique

don't know how much their flashy kits were, but this seems to be same stuff with less fancy packaging and hopefully a bit cheaper

Glad we'd had demo of how to use, otherwise might not have understood.
on 8 July 2011
I purchased this set for my daughter, it took her afew attempts to get it right, now she can make her nails look fab.
on 19 July 2014
I've never done stamping before. At first I could not get a good result, it didn't pick up the design properly at all, I watched lots of You Tube videos and was getting frustrated. The Konad video didn't help me, but I persevered and this video was great: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0ISg2cvlKc by putting the image disc on a piece of kitchen roll and scraping it quickly away from me it seemed to work really well, I don't know why but it just clicked. There does seem to be a knack and watching different You Tube videos will show various ways. This kit was a good price for a first time tryer and arrived quickly.
on 7 March 2013
I bought this as a last ditch attempt to try nail art stamping after disappointing results from a kit I bought on the High Street. I wasn't disappointed with this and could finally see what all the fuss was about in the rave reviews and demonstrations online. I even tried the tools out on the image plates from my High Street kit and finally manage to get an image from them too.

I would recommend this kit if you want to have a go at nail art stamping but don't want to spend a fortune, it includes everything you need to get started. The designs on the image plate are basic (small hearts, stars, simple flowers and bows) but quite effective. If, like me, you are not that co-ordinated or artistically talented it is a great way to get some interesting designs onto your nails without too much effort. Getting the image placement right does take a bit of practice and the image plate and scraper can get a little messy but a couple of paper towels, cotton wool and a few drops of nail polish remover can keep this under control. The kit includes 2 mini 5ml bottles of the stamping polish which is plenty to keep you going while you decide whether or not nail stamping is for you.
After looking on youtube to see how to use this kit, I am very happy with the product. The little scraper is okay but as suggested on you tube it is best to use an old bank card or similar so that the little disc that has the patterns on does not get scratched. The two colour bottles of nailpolish are both useful, especially the white. It is a must and shows up nicely on a dark background nailpolish (like black or red).
on 12 May 2011
the product is so easy to use and is perfect for quick patterns on the nails fefo get more and great price too
on 28 February 2014
This is a great starter kit, I already got the stamper by itself and wish i'd waited as this has all you need to give stamping a try. I couldn't get the first stamper I got to work so thought I was doing it wrong, but this one worked first time so was really pleased and have already been getting more plates
on 26 April 2013
i have given this product two stars as it was delivered very quickly and well packaged. I cant get the stamp to "stamp". Have tried every which way possible, and it does not pick up the design at all. I bought Konad as i have seen many good reviews, well sorry Konad, this is not one of them. Waste of money and with packaging, it was a lot of money for nothing!