5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic and classy lady sings
Here is a wonderful anthology from one of the icons of modern song. Jazz, pop, easy listening song "stylist" Miss Nancy Wilson covers the gamut with these songs. Many un-released on CD before. A Great price too! An interesting booklet is also included.
Published on 23 Oct. 2010 by C. Scott Harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Nancy Wilson
I bought this album because I have always loved the track -' How glad I am' and was happy to buy an entire CD just for the pleasure
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. Teresa V. Wellesley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Classic and classy lady sings, 23 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
One of the greats and still performing(I heard her in Seattle in Sept. 2010) What a classy lady and singer. Do yourself a favor and buy several sets of this.

A State-side fan.

5.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like that any more., 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
What a star. What an amazing voice. Thank god for TV adverts to introduce me to artists like Nancy Wilson.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...just wow. Really wow., 29 Aug. 2013
Mr. J. H. Wheeler "Easy Street" (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
I was looking for an artist to feature on my radio show and Nancy Wilson was a great choice...the resultant show and the contents of the album (I chose the moodiest of tracks to play) worked out very, very well. This album would work well as dinner music in the background, or just plain turn-down-the-lights-and-dig-it....what a talent, and this is a great forum for that talent.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 1 April 2014
F. Grace "FANATIC" (COCKERMOUTH UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
Nancy Wilson made some very good recordings in the 60's one album in particular being one of my favourites.'how glad I am' included that song and wonderful recordings of well known standards like 'don't rain on my parade' and' Never less than yesterday' most of the tracks are included here along with most of her best recordings.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for advertisments, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
A great collection of songs by a singer with a fabulous voice and great range of music.
I didn't know Nancy Wilson til I heard her on a TV advert but I'm glad I've found her voice now.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is Nancy at her best., 15 Mar. 2015
Keith R. Sauerwald "Aves Para Siempre." (Darwin, AUSTRALIA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
Who wouldn't love Nancy? Ever since I first heard her sing " You don't know how glad I am", I went out and bought the 45 rpm disc and played it and played it and played it....it was just so good to listen to. Years later, I bought a cd of hers, just for that song. Now, I have bought not only that song again, but this multi disc compilation of her songs.If you like Nancy, then this is a buy you will enjoy parting with your money to get. It is soooo good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
A wonderful collection of hits showing why Nancy Wilson was such a major star of the time (complete with hints of Streisand). At times the arrangements can be a bit overpowering, but such was the era's aesthetic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jazz but gentle, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
I had never heard of this person but googled her when I heard an advert with a song by her. I love it, very easy listening.

3.0 out of 5 stars The very best of Nancy Wilson, 14 Dec. 2013
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
of hearing this exquisite piece again. However, as is so often the case, with really talented artists, they get let down by managers and arrangers when it comes to making an album. This album was full of tuneless, drab renditions of old classics or sometimes just mangled and mucked about with melodies just for the sake of it. Nancy Wilson has a pure voice - why not just let her sing beautiful melodies and let the listeners enjoy them?

5.0 out of 5 stars Music To My Ears, 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson (Audio CD)
A fantastic collection of Nancy Wilson's music, both the well know and some of her really great lesser known material. The perfect CD to chill out to or destress to, definately a wonderful purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson
The Very Best Of Nancy Wilson by Nancy Wilson (Jazz) (Audio CD - 2007)