Price:£264.34+ Free shipping

on 9 December 2011
I bought this house for my daughter's 2nd birthday. I was a bit worried at how long it would take to erect when I saw all the pieces in the box (particularly as my daughter's birthday is December and I erected in in the wind and the rain), but it didn't take long at all. My daughter loves it, she wants to play in it all the time regardless of the weather. I would definitely recommend.
on 28 March 2011
Lovely playhouse! Suprisingly easy to erect, in fact a joy to erect (normally i find this sort of thing a chore) looks beautiful and my 21m daughter having tears about having to come back indoors and leave it.
on 9 June 2010
This is played in everyday. On hot days the open sides keep it cool and I can see them playing.
There may not be much inside as in cooker etc but the potting area is great for planting, doing
puzzles and running a car along. There is plenty of room for Mum and Dad (by choice obviously
never dragged in there) to sit and play too. The window boxes are great for planting small flower
to encourage learning about plants. On the whole its been a massive hit I would thoroughly
recommend it
on 13 April 2013
Great quality, and very bright and cheerful. My 16 month old daughter adores it, and we are out there every day, no matter what the weather. The playhouse is quite spacious, we have bought a couple of chairs, and there is still lots of room. The best feature though is the doorbell, which my little girl presses constantly. Delivery was prompt. A good buy.