Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 July 2007
The album is very hard to write a review for since its something of an atmospheric chanting/drumming album from an experimental group of metal rockers. I agree with others when they say it grows on you and that you can't predict what patton would do next but I will say that he should have released this album under either a new name or under Fantomas or Mr. Bungle because it is something of a strange direction when compared to the other two releases. I think if you are a fan of atmospheric albums such as new age spiritual music like native american chanters and you have a broad range of tastes then you might take a fancy to this one.

I personally consider this album to be decent but I am not leaning one way or the other, its fair to say that they should have called in the guys who make this kind of music more often to give them a hand with the composing. I do listen to similar albums and I think it could have been better.
on 15 June 2007
I got this album early and let me tell you...

It's bloody brilliant a must buy!

intresting mix patton singing voice is awsome

buy buy buy!!