5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed.
Great product and great service. Bag is of high quality and keeps my 15.6 laptop very secure. A lot of pockets for documents, mains adaptor etc. Dispatch and delivery was extremely quick. Received my bag within two days of ordering. Very good.
Published on 11 Mar. 2011 by R. Khalsa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected
Published on 16 April 2013 by Ed

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what i needed., 11 Mar. 2011
R. Khalsa "Smooth Criminal" (Birmingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Targus TBC002EU Intellect Clamshell Laptop Bag / Case fits 15.6 inch Laptops, Black (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 21 Dec. 2010
Mr. John F. Mercer "Fred Mercer" (Nottingham, England) - See all my reviews
I have had a Targus Laptop case for many years, so when it finally needed replacing, I naturally sort out the current version. I have not been dissappointed! It is exactly what I wanted, it looks even more durable than the last one (though it hasn't yet had the chance to pass the test of time). It is well padded, but not overdone, and has a good range of pockets for all I am likely to need to use with it. If, as is likely before it wears out, I buy another Laptop, there is comfortable room to get something with a larger screen, which is comforting to know. I highly recommend it to anyone. - So why did I only rate it as '4'? Well, I would have been happier if the dimensions had referred to the diagonal screen measurement, rather than the computer width - so this is just a triviality which does not detract from its value.

5.0 out of 5 stars 15.6" Laptop Case, 5 Oct. 2011
Mr. J. J. White "JayJay" (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I needed a case for my newly purchased 15.6" laptop and placed my order after reviewing a few different options. I was a bit concerned after placing my order as some of the order confirmation details & e-mails from the seller suggested this was an order for a case to hold laptops up to 15.4". I know there is not a massive size difference here but I thought it might end up being a bit of a tight fit, however, there were no issues and my laptop easily fits into this case and is nice and secure without being too snug. I chose this case because it was not as bulky as some of the others I'd seen and it is actually nice and neat and easily holds the laptop, charger and wireless mouse as well as having a bit more room for other bits and pieces if required. The case will really just be used to protect my shiny new laptop at home when it's not in use but it certainly looks sturdy enough to provide more than enough protection on the odd occasion I will actually take it out and about. It has an internal velcro strap to hold the laptop in place as well as lots of other padding and reinforcement in all of the right places. All in all a really good case for the price and I would thoroughly recommend it for this size of laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing laptop carry case!, 17 July 2012
I got a new Dell laptop for my birthday and wanted a laptop case just for somewhere to store it in when I wasn't using it and to keep it safe when I took it away to a friend's house or on holiday. It is perfect! Not too big or too small. It has a velcro strap inside of the case to securely fasten my laptop. It has loads of pockets on the roof of the case, some to slip notes into and it has velcro pockets to keep important things safe such as your memory stick. It also has places for your pens/pencils and the outer pocket is a great place to keep your charger. Also, it comes with an attachable and an adjustable strap, so that you can carry it on your shoulder if your hands are full! The zips also have cross-over holes, so that you can add a padlock onto it so that during flight or wherever you go, no-one can get into your case without the key or code! It's great and I would recommend it to anyone who's tight on money and who just wants a simple case to keep their laptop safe!

5.0 out of 5 stars Targus carry case black, 5 July 2011
VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. i ONLY WANTED TO PAY A SMALL AMOUNT AS i ONLY WANTED TO USE THE CASE FOR KEEPING MY LAPTOP SAFE WHEN i WASN'T USING IT (AT hOME)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 18 April 2012
At this price you can scarcely go wrong if you want a good value case for a laptop with the standard 15" screen (though it still pays to check the internal dimensions of the case against the external dimensions of the laptop). Other bags might hold the laptop a little more firmly, and may offer a little more protection on the edges of the case, but I don't have any complaints. It's sturdily made, has a shoulder strap, and - more importantly for me - has a large capacity pocket under the front flap for the power supply, external mouse, DVDs, etc. So many otherwise perfectly good cases come up short on this last point. If it does the job for you, why pay more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Utter satisfaction., 28 Dec. 2012
My husband bought me a Laptop, We went online to the Amazon website and finally settled on the Targus Black Nylon Carrycase to keep the Laptop safe and free from dust. To say that I/we are pleased,would be the under-statement of the year!! Frankly,I don't see how the manufacturer can make such a quality product for the price. It really does represent exceptional value for money!! I literally cannot fault it in any way,and after several months of continual usage,it has more than fulfilled its' function. I heartily endorse the item,and would recommend it to anyone needing a good,hard-wearing carrycase. Well done Targus!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handles my laptop very well, 17 April 2012
It is a good bag... But dont expect it to do wonders, it has average padding and is unlikely to protect against major fall.

I use it for everyday carrying and feel it has been doing the job very well. Fits my 15" laptop very nicely and has a lot of room to store other items as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, 16 April 2013
I wish I had come across a review of this item that actually gave a fuller description (ie) a clamshell type case. This is not what I really wanted and would have looked for something else had I been aware of it's design. Described as having extra pockets you couldn't really fit a lot into them as (imo) they are very snugly made. Luckily I'm not a student who may need more room for course notes etc. However it appears well made and I shall keep it due to it's low price. My 15" laptop fits with room to spare and is held in place by a wide strap. I like items to be fully described hence the low score.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, perfect for larger laptop carriers!, 23 Aug. 2011
I bought this case to carry my 15.6 inch laptop to work etc. and my laptop fits perfectly into it and doesnt move around much inside it. The bag has a long adjustable strap with a wider section to rest on the shoulder. There is a large outer pocket with a velcro fastening that I can keep my charger and cable in, with several smaller pockets and slots inside to carry pens and documents etc. Very pleased with this product, made of good quality and durable material, definitely recommended.