Format: Audio CD|Change

on 16 December 2011
A really good CD, updated songs of Dame Shirley Bassey's and a few recent ones from other artists makes this the ideal CD for getting your party started or getting the housework done quickly!!!!
on 28 April 2016
Dame Shirley having some fun with upbeat versions of some of her earlier hits. Great for getting a party started, as the title suggests. Loved the Grace Jones cover as well!
on 6 June 2010
This is Shirley Bassey at her best - Again. This Woman never fails to produce excellent results whatever the mood of the music. If you haven't got it GET IT!
on 25 June 2007
Brilliant the new tracks are excellent and BIG SPENDER is amazing should be re-released on its own.
on 14 December 2014
As suspected I LOVED IT, so Dame Bassey, shes incredible and I would love to see her live!!! I know that she would not disappoint.
on 30 June 2007
I love Shirley Bassey's work of the past and I adore 'The Living Tree' and other newer tracks but this album seems to have gone for the wow factor and almost gone too far.

You can tell some of the tracks are not new recordings, but old vocal tracks put over new mixes and at times, it sounds wrong.

BUT, I am glad I bought the album and would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of DSM.

Some tracks - such as 'I who have nothing' and 'I will survive' seem to have a rather bizarre reggae feel at times that in I who... then changes into a sort of Spanish based 'bit' before the reggae sound comes back.

All rather strange.

I put it on in the car on the way home from buying it and played it very loud and enjoyed it.

Just not what I expected really.

I would recommend listening to the sample tracks on her website to get a feel.

All in all, a good effort.
on 12 February 2013
Fabulous CD, its great to turn up in the car and let rip. Great pick you up. If you like Shirley then you will love this.
on 24 July 2014
Brilliant cd ,just what you need to impress your party with style and amazing voice of Shirley!
on 24 October 2015
Slightly up-tempo collection from the Dame of Tiger Bay - and essential for any collection.
on 25 August 2014
FLAWLESS! DELIGHTED WITH MY PURCHASE - GR8 VALUE - PROMPT DELIVERY - 5 STAR!!