5.0 out of 5 stars excellent.
On the face of it this is a basic watering can, and I guess that is pretty accurate.

But, it feels to be a good quality of plastic, sturdy, not brittle or flimsy. When full it is well-balanced and easy to carry and use. The rose fits firmly on to the spout and gives a good distribution of spray without excessive dribbles.

One additional feature that...
Published on 31 May 2012 by Colin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy watering can, faulty rose head spray
Published 10 months ago by D. P. Buxton

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent., 31 May 2012
Colin "(52)" (UK and Azerbaijan) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

One additional feature that I really like - just at the front you can see a small stub - this is a place to store the spout if you want to use the watering can without. It is a well thought out design, and well implemented.

I already bought a green one, 10 litre Big Watering Can in green and I am now happy to have the red one to keep one for plain water and another for weedkiller.

I really like it, and would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars super sturdy, 15 May 2010
C. Watson (U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 litre Big Watering Can in green (Garden & Outdoors)
I think this is an absolute gem of a product.....cheap....sturdy...and with a handy storage peg for the rose.
5 stars from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Canned, 3 Aug. 2010
GIBBSTER (Lincolnshire, England) - See all my reviews
Its a plastic watering can, so what can you say to review a watering can. Well, it works fine. Water goes into it at the top and (if I do it correctly) will exit by the rose. Seroiusly though, delivery was speedy and the product was exactly as I had hoped. I could not find a 10 litre can locally (quite a surprise, but true) unless it was green, and I wanted colour!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 24 April 2012
A red plastic watering can with a detachable rose that holds 10 litres or about 2.2 gallons. I bought it to make washing the car easier now we have a hosepipe ban. I can concentrate more on the car than on walking to and from the tap. The material's a bit thin compared with my other watering can, but it gets the job done. Recommended.

Update: When I originally wrote this review I deducted one star because the watering can is thinner than others. Upon reflection I've changed my mind. The thickness of the material doesn't affect its operation and thinner material might actually be a bit better since it reduces the weight you're carrying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sturdy watering can, faulty rose head spray, 21 Jun. 2014
D. P. Buxton (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 litre Big Watering Can in green (Garden & Outdoors)
The size of the watering can is perfect and it feels very sturdy. Sadly, the rose head does not function properly with the top half spraying correctly and the bottom half dribbling out and making a mess. This happens regardless of water content or angle held. I sent a message of complaint to the seller but received nothing in response. I have now bought a new head for the watering can through another Amazon seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red watering can of happiness, 20 April 2013
Since both my old galvanised cans died over the last winter, I found I needed new ones in a hurry. This one does the job nicely - it's sturdy, capacious, and easy to use, despite the size. It fits underneath my water butt, has volumetric markings on the side for liquid feed, and did a sterling job of watering in the wild garlic I just planted. I also like the little 'nub' to put the rose when you're not using it - far too many of my old cans have ended up rose-less because I forgot where I put it down, or it got played with by a cat. In short, a well designed can, and excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, Sturdy, Large, Well Designed - Excellent, 20 Sept. 2012
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I am particularly pleased with this watering can. So pleased I purchased two! One green for watering and one red for weedkiller etc. Its large and holds 10L so there is a fair bit of water in there - ideal when you are watering large parts of the garden or several tubs at the same time. Even better for cleaning the car!

I guess you might ask the question is it worth ordering a watering can through Amazon - why not go local and get one cheaper? My reply would be that at just over £7 inc delivery this is a great buy, you are getting exactly what you order, and you cannot always pop down to the local shop and pick up exactly what you want. Therefore I can highly recommend this watering can on quality and price.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 2 May 2011
This review is from: 10 litre Big Watering Can in green (Garden & Outdoors)
Is a good size for me as its not too heavy full.Simple but very useful.Probably would not have bought if not half price as postage was costly .

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, Sturdy, Large, Well Designed - Excellent!, 20 Sept. 2012
AlexKrycek "I Believe..." (Sheffield - England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10 litre Big Watering Can in green (Garden & Outdoors)

Contrary to the other reviews, I think the watering can is well made, and I can see no problems in using the watering can on a day to day basis. The only feedback I would give is that when the watering can arrived, it was slightly different in design to the one on Amazon. Mine did not have the rose holder - not sure why but I guess this does not detract too much from the watering can itself!

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit flimsy and very heavy when full, 22 Jun. 2014
This review is from: 10 litre Big Watering Can in green (Garden & Outdoors)
These watering cans seem ok but they hold 10 litres so they are heavy when full. Also the rose part of the head clips on and doesn't seem very secure. The plastic is rather thin and I am expecting that they won't last too long. However they work and were delivered promptly and well packed. Time will tell!

10 litre Big Watering Can in green