on 15 April 2012
The cutters are ok, but you must make sure you set your router speed correctly and feed it at the right rate. Otherwise you might create burns or blunt the blades very quickly. I used the 50 mm cutters to do the rough cut (with pulling the router towards you) and 65 mm cutter for the clean cut (with the router being pushed away from you). The cuts turned out pretty good, but after cutting 1 joint (male and female) and 3 recesses for connecting bolts, the 50 mm cutter was blunt. So basically this set is good for 2 worktop jobs (high pressure laminated MDF).
on 1 October 2010
I bought these to machine a kitchen worktop. They did the job fine. If you are a professional you may require a more robust set, but for DIYers these are good value
on 7 February 2012
Well these helped me to route my nice new study desk from a 40mm thick piece of beech quite nicely. managed to blunt one of them but there was a second to finish the job. nicely priced for DIY
on 6 July 2012
Again an excellent tool from Draper. This is a great set of bits that you use once to on your current project, the buy another set for your next job. (Unless you can get them sharpened! (Which I can if I cannot wait for the new set to arrive) However excellent value.
on 9 May 2016
Really good router bits for the price, have purchased a couple of times and I am not disappointed, I can do all my cuts on a U shaped kitchen with generally 2 of the router bits, which means job done.
Better quality that a lot of the same price but not paying for Premium Prices.
Great delivery and well packaged.
on 4 April 2013
I have used these fitting a kitchen with 2 worktop corner joints. The cutters performed perfectly using jig and a 2KW router. I would recommend these to anyone. They are better than many of the cheaper cutters that are around at a price which is not much greater.
on 3 August 2015
These are described as 1/4", 1/2" router bits. In fact they are 3x extra long 1/2" bits and a short 1/4" finishing bit. You need a 1/2" router for them.
on 6 October 2014
Reading other reviews regarding this router bit set, I was not put off. If you know how to use one of these bits it will last you ages. Dont try and cut the whole worktop in one go. Cut it in parts shaving approx 5mm each pass of the router.

Love these bits, I also used them for trimming off the door bottoms after I laid new wood flooring. Again they were great. Probably not for the professional but certainly good for diying.
on 1 December 2015
These are ok in a pinch. Needed to finish a job and arrived promptly with amazon prime.
Just dont expect them to keep an edge very long.

As long as you watch the feed rate and temperature of the bits they'll get you through a couple of worktops though.
on 12 March 2015
Seems like a good product for the price, I have routed 3 joints on 600mm x 38mm laminate worktops with each straight bit before they started to go a bit blunt. Cuts true and clean. I’ll try a sharpening stone and fluid to see if I can get more life out of the bits.