on 8 April 2013
This is surprisingly strong rope. It was able to hold me in a rope swing without any issues, and I'm about 190lbs. Overall it's a good product, but my friends and I used it for the wrong purpose. Because of the way the rope is constructed, it's very prone to fraying from rubbing against tree bark. I learned this the hard way when the rope snapped while I was at the top of my swing, causing me to fall 20 feet through the air.

I'm fine, the ground was surprisingly soft, but I'd like to avoid something like this again, and I'd like to help others avoid it too. So let me say this: this product is very good for what it is designed for, but it is definitely not something that should be used for building a safe rope swing.
on 20 June 2014
We have a big stretch of washing space , we couldn't buy a cloths line long enough to go the full length , so I saw this draper rope purchased it , and it's great as a cloths line , right round the full stretch of washing line space fantastic.
on 5 March 2014
These are strong looking and probably very tough. Not used yet but plan to use when pruning fairly thick tree branches. Looking at the rope it is clear they are strong for many quite heavy tasks and long so it is not difficult to double up and use in that way. A good buy.
on 10 March 2013
I'm sure this will solve a problem or two one not-so-fine day. It may even save a life. Hopefully it'll never need to be used. In the meantime it looks like a damn fine and strong coil of rope just looking for a purpose.
on 7 December 2012
Wanted the rope for a large tarp to cover some items in the garded. Perfect for the job, very pleased.
on 18 January 2015
This rope is strong and creates secure knots. I have been using it now to secure a tall tree in the garden - by tying it to the house! The tree hasn't moved yet and we have had some strong winds. Gives peace of mind when I am away. Worth the price.
on 7 December 2012
Rope is rope and this is as good as any available. Needed it quickly and would normally shop locally for such items but I was away and ordered on-line. Despatch and delivery very efficient and item was waiting for me within 2 days.
on 21 July 2013
Our washing line was snapping so we bought this product to replace it, the quality of the rope is excellent and should last longer than the one we had previously used
on 27 May 2014
Delivery was very quick , what you see is what you get. cant really see a good or bad thing to say about rope but i bought this for using my fishing drop net off of piers & im sure i now have more than enough rope for the job ..
on 3 February 2014
Bought two of these after seeing B&Q wanted 70p per metre. This stuff is better, tighter woven and has not frayed. Impressed and pleased on this economic purchase