4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and cute
Published on 8 July 2012 by Ickle Jelly Bean

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a design fault
I bought a red and a blue model and indeed they are very cute and stylish. The design fault is that the "fingers" of the hand eventually fracture so the spoon cannot be held any more. It's a real shame because these things are really quite expensive and are thought of as collectors items as well as practical utensils.
Published on 17 April 2012 by Plectrum

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and cute, 8 July 2012
I bought the blue and also the red one - love them! They're very cute indeed. The only thing is that it's quite difficult to fit the spoon into their fingers and also they must be hand wash. They were just what we wanted so perfect for us. It is a little bit pricy as there are other egg cups out there for a lot cheaper - however, they're nowhere as cute as these. Also these egg cups are good quality, had them for a few months and have used them on many occasions, no problems so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Has a design fault, 17 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars great design and fun too, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: A di Alessi Mr Chin Egg Cup, Red (ASG82R) (Kitchen & Home)
we bought 2 sets of those for gifts already and the new owners love them (we love them, too, otherwise we wouldn't buy).

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool comes at a price, 17 Jan. 2010
A. E. Gilgunn-jones (Oxford, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A di Alessi Mr Chin Egg Cup, Red (ASG82R) (Kitchen & Home)
This egg cup is great for those boiled egg fans! its got everything you need! it feels good quality and im sure it will be a trusty tool for many a year. Delivery was swift, but the only thing is the cost is quite alot for an egg cup- just depends on how much you love those boiled eggs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 11 Feb. 2009
Ms. A. Calder (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a stocking filler for my mum. It is very cute but it is made of plastic and I feel it is over priced.

A di Alessi Mr Chin Egg Cup, Red (ASG82R)