Price:£2.46+ Free shipping

on 25 August 2009
It is the best S-video cable on amazon great value and is just what i need
VINE VOICEon 30 January 2010
Bought this to connect an old Toshiba laptop to my TV to watch the BBC iPlayer in comfort. Plugged it in to the S Video on the laptop and the Scart adaptor (that I already had) for the TV, changed the display output on the laptop to 'TV' and bingo iPlayer in the living room.
on 29 January 2011
Bought this mainly to hook up an old S-VHS deck to my computer for video transferring. The difference s-video makes to the signal quality over scart (rgb) is very surprising. Would definitely recommend it.
on 3 August 2009
Given the nature of each socket, this label linked my laptop to the TV FINE. The res isnt perfect, but thats more the graphics card than due to the lead. An overall good buy for £2.02 INCLUDING postage :o.
on 26 March 2010
This is the best value for money S Video cable on the market. The 5 M cord gives nice flexibility to keep computers or dvd players as close, or far away from the TV as you like.

The vendor is also responsive and professional. The package never showed up (lost in the post?). I dropped a note to the vendor at 11:30 pm, within 20 minutes I had a response that a new cable would be dispatched immediately. The new package arrived 2 days later.

Very pleased with the service and the product.
on 25 January 2014
Used this to connect the s video output on my PC graphics card to an old CRT TV via the s video input . Wasn`t expecting much to be honest but the picture quality is actually very good.

I can now watch stuff off my PC hard drive or stream web content to the PC i.e you tube or streaming movie sites, netflix etc

note this cable only carries video so you`ll need a cable to connect your PC to the TV unless you just use your PC speakers

well worth the money
on 18 October 2011
I got this lead to watch BTVision through my projector, and it works!

Just plugged it in - although at projector end I had to push hard which always worries me when dealing with thin pinned systems - turned on and hey presto had giant screen TV! I just wish it was at least 2m longer... but got this to see if it would do and it does what it does... S Video to S Video.
on 12 July 2012
I bought this cable to connect a modern HP laptop to an old television set for watching movies. It's a sturdy cable of good length, and works very well indeed.

Windows Vista automatically detected the cable being plugged in, and popped up an option allowing me to direct the screen output to the television. Perfect!
on 4 July 2010
This cable was exactly what I needed. It comes in a long lead which allows planty of room for awkward places behind televisions.It was excellent value - same item would cost three times as much from Maplin or an electronic shop
on 15 April 2011
Bought this to connect laptop to tv (because unlike bbc iplayer, other tv players don't work via nintendo wii). Works great. Can't really go wrong for the price. Now we can watch skyplayer etc on a nice big telly.