5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Watch, 10 Aug 2010
M. Miles (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rotary Ladies Square White Dial 2 Colour Bracelet Watch LB02401/41 (Watch)
I am delighted with this watch - modern yet elegant. It's bi-tone, but the predominant colour is gold which is just what I wanted. The face has a slight mother-of-pearl look, which is really pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Watch, 2 Aug 2010
This is a truly gorgeous watch and I'm so glad I bought it.Rotary Ladies Square White Dial 2 Colour Bracelet Watch LB02401/41

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Watch, 20 Dec 2010
Bought as Christmas present, so it hasn't been worn yet, but it looks good and we are pleased with it and the service we had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary Watch, 24 Oct 2013
Very pleased with it, as advert stated. Keeps excellent time..

Is suitable for both day and evening wear,
Light and easy to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary watch., 10 Oct 2013
Mr. D. Smith "Smiffy" (London) - See all my reviews
A very pretty watch. I bought this as a birthday present for my daughter and she loves it! I would use this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars ROTARY LADIES SQUARE DIAL TWO COLOUR BRACELET WATCHWATCH, 9 Sep 2013
J. Purnell (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Good make, excellent price plus perfect style, size and colour which is smart enough to wear in any situation with the added advantages of having a clear to read dial and being waterproof - which gives protection from those unguarded or accidental moments we can all experience!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a well received present, 16 Jan 2014
I bought this for my wife who is a staunch rotary fan and she is delighted with the style and particularly with the mother of pearl face.

5.0 out of 5 stars top job, 30 Nov 2013
H. R. Dinning "T5" (LINLITHGOW SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
TOP JOB

bought as a 60th birthday present and she was delighted with it was great value and arrived very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 11 Nov 2013
Having bought a Sekonda and an Accurist and had to send them both back, I am ecstatic about my Rotary watch. When I phoned Rotary at their Regents St office in London, they said if I bring the watch into them, they will send it to their Westcliff workshop and put in 2 extra links into the bracelet strap FREE OF CHARGE and I can pick up in a weeks time at Regents St.
Plus they will contact me in 3 years to remind to bring it in for a 3yr service. NOW thats what I call good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, 10 Oct 2013
Ian Ellis Ward (Thailand) - See all my reviews
Thank you very much. Great service! Bought this for a present for my girlfriend, I think she will like it!

ARRAY(0xb33292a0)