5.0 out of 5 stars mugs
I am very pleased with my purchase of Cath Kidston mugs. They are larger than the avarage mug so you get a good big cup of tea/coffee.
The delivery was execlent only thing i would say is, there was too much packaging.
Published on 4 July 2010 by margaret

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought
Exactly as described but smaller than I expected - very nice finish but I would not buy another one. z
Published 2 months ago by Koshk

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars mugs, 4 July 2010
This review is from: Cath Kidston Bubbles Crush Shaped Mug, 18oz (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite mug:), 3 Mar 2012
I bought 2 of these Cath Kidston mugs and they are the best mugs ever! Nice to hold, love the large size - will definitely buy a few more of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston - Bubbles Crush shape 18oz, 7 Jan 2012
Cath Kidston Mug - Bubbles Crush shape 18oz
Excellent quality, looks good & made a nice present for someone who likes a large cuppa, plus brightens up the kitchen when on display.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cath Kidston Mug Bubbles crush shape 18oz, 11 Jun 2011
Jennifer Panting "Ploddie feet" (Burnley, Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a nice mug and is quite big in size. (18oz) mug. With lovely dots all over the mug. Colours include pink, blue, red, yellow and green. It has a really nice handle to hold. The handle can be held by any hand. The mug even has dots on the handle. The ideal mug for any tea or coffee lover. The mug is quite a happy and bright mug. Ideal for a long drink of tea or coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Mug, 31 Jan 2011
It's a mug, it's a large mug, in fact it's a very Large mug!
Which is just what I wanted!
That pattern is as in the pictures.
You feel as if you could almost fall into these mugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite mug, 29 July 2009
Bob and Billy's Mum (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Perfect for coffee or tea, lovely to hold, sip from and look at. A winner from Cath Kidston at a very good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite mug!, 20 Oct 2011
Its my new favourite mug, its huge, it doesnt look so big but put it beside a regular mug and see the difference. I love it for Tea and Hot Chocolate, it hold enough so that i dont need to go for refills every 10 minutes, now all my family wants one :D

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Spotty Large and Colourful, 16 Oct 2010
Mug came as promised - Good bright spotty colours perfect for your morning cup of tea

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, 16 Jun 2014
Koshk (Telford - UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore these mugs!, 30 May 2014
Lucy waterhouse "Majickratty" (Birmingham UK) - See all my reviews
These Cath Kidston 'crush shaped mugs' are absolutely great. They are a good big size, but not so big that your brew gets cold before you reach the bottom, but big enough that you can sit and wwarm yourself up properly with a nice cuppa. They are china and really lovely to drink from and I have three of them, the bubbles, the stripes and the stars. They really cheer me up to look at them and I will definitely be buying more. At 6 (when I bought them, free next day delivery with amazon prime) they were a really good price and I have recommended them to several of my friends when I have given them cups of tea and coffee and have been given compliments on my lovely mugs! the only thing that baffled me is the amount of packaging that Amazon sed to send them to me. In fact, this applies to most of the things that I have bought directly off amazon, not just these mugs, Amazon use a HUGE amount of paper and card in their packaging yet claim to be ecologically friendly and aware.... I am astounded by the amount of packing paper that they use and the size of the boxes that some of their small items come in. having said that, I have never had a broken item delivered from amazon so they are doing something right....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›