• Cross

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 April 2009
If you're looking, just buy it!! It's a fantastic euro-electro album, with crowd pleasing funky songs like DANCE, to the cheeky Tthhee Ppaarrttyy, with some darker tracks that take a bit more to get into. Comparisons with Daft Punk are inevitable, and justified in the quality of the album, though Justice definitely are their own. BUY IT!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 May 2010
this album reminds me a lot of another french electro band, Daft Punk. and like daft punk you have solid gold hits in there but you've also got some mediocre album tracks floating around. its a good album though and the hits outweigh the misses.
on 13 January 2008
If you want an electro album that will literally make your spine close up on itself and to send you into convulsions, this is the one for you. Essence of Daft Punk with a layer filth spread over the top. Prepare for sensorary melt down ;-)
on 26 July 2008
This is magic, it's not often an album comes along which is just great, this is awesome, i love it, in fact i'm going to hunt down Justice and demand a second album, pronto tonto!!
on 29 December 2012
Having first listened to 'Audio, Video, Disco', I thought I knew what Justice were all about. I was wrong. This is Justice at its best!
on 13 October 2013
Good Cd of the French DJ duo. Lot of techno and beats to have a perfect after party.
Better is to go to one of their shows
on 25 October 2013
I listened to Justice a lot on Spotify I went to their concert and finally I bought their album, simply genius
on 2 February 2010
i have only just heard of Justice but i love them been listening to their album cross for about a week now my m8 showed me Justice when i was around his about two weeks ago blasting phantom and genesis in his front room half pissed it was great ever since i have been listening to Justice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 14 July 2010
This is definitly one of the best electro albums I've heard.
But regarding the product itself, it came in 5-6 days, wrapped in a paper case and in bubble wrap. New in pristine condition even with original plastic around the album itself like I just bought it in a shop.

Thanks