5.0 out of 5 stars So good we bought 2!
Published on 31 Jan 2009 by Torkijo

2.0 out of 5 stars Compatibility information inaccurate
Published 7 days ago by Maximus

5.0 out of 5 stars So good we bought 2!, 31 Jan 2009
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
We had a travel system for our firstborn that the baby chair was looking decidedly tired by the time we had our daughter (and we felt she had enough hand me downs) so we bought her the Maxi Cosi seat -mainly because of this base. It made life so much easier and quicker as there is no fussing with seat belts. Its just click in and pull lever to take out - very easy - especially when parking at side of the road so you dont stand in the road for as long.

Excellent base.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves time and ensures safety, 31 Mar 2010
L. Hoskin (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
This base makes it quick and easy to secure your baby in the car seat into your car. This is not an essential piece of baby kit as you can secure the car seat with seatbelts but this takes time and can be fiddly especially when some seatbelts seem too short to reach around the car seat easily. This product takes all the stress out of transferring your baby in and out the car and also means you can attach and detach your baby more smoothly without waking them if asleep. The car seat slots into the base easily and a coloured indicator turns from red to green when the car seat is fixed securely (on some occasions when the indicator is green a little bit of red is still visible but still means the car seat is secured). You pull a grey area outwards away from the seat back to release the car seat. It is not difficult to attach the base to your car's isofix points. Expensive but well worth the money as will be used often, saves you time and hassle and gives you peace of mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best for cars with ISO fix, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
Bought to go with the cabrio fix car seat. If you have ISO fix connections in your car, buy this, it's by the far the best solution. Easy to fit and very easy to get baby in and out of the car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Feb 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
I chose this rating as the car base fits perfectly into the car. It is also very straight forward to fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and safe!, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
After battling with the seatbelt for a month, we bought this. Easy to fit and super solid and secure. Seats clicks in with ease and a green 'light' comes on to show the seat is fitted correctly. Releases with the pull of a lever, and the seat lifts out with minimal effort.

2.0 out of 5 stars Compatibility information inaccurate, 24 Sep 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
I checked if my Golf mk 5 2008 was compatible with the isofix anchor in this seat base. Maxi Cosi's own site said it was. I bought it and found the isofix sockets on my car to be too small for the base - the yellow sleeves that come with the base are too wide. The base fits without the sleeves fitted but I was told not to fit it like this. Maxi Cosi checked as I waited on the phone and told me that my car was a modified version from the manufacturer. That is the reason it doesn't fit.
Do yourself a favor and phone then to confirm, before you buy this seat base.
I can use it with the seat belt option, but obviously it's not as strong the isofix option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential if you have the Maxi-Cosi car seat, 6 Jun 2009
B (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
This product makes getting baby into & out of the car a breeze. No more wrestling with the seat-belt, the Maxi-Cosi car seat just clicks into place & just tug the release handle on the front of the base while lifting the seat to remove. After a couple of goes it is really quick & simple. A must-buy if you have the Maxi-Cosi seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one..., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
If you need one of these then you will know things are hard enough. If you are already looking then make life a little bit easier on yourself and get one, I fail to see how you could reget it. Unless you realise too late your car doesn't have ISO, in which case buy a new car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
Takes a few mins to work out how to fit it. Of course there are clear instructions provided.Overall easy to use and very convenient. I highly recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and incomplete, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base (Baby Product)
The seat base it self is great easy to fit and saves loads of time with the babies car seat.
Unfortunately on delivery the packaging was damaged and one of the yellow clamp collars was missing, but I didn't have time to return the product as my wife went into labour 2 weeks early.

Maxi-Cosi EasyFix Car Seat Base