5.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose
Meets all of my requirements - what else can I say to fill up this review, any one got any idea?
Published 20 months ago by TonyFoster

3.0 out of 5 stars lead rather too short
I was looking for a lead to use to charge my Nokia phone from a USB source in the car.
I was looking for something around 1 - 1.2m long and was somewhat disapointed when this lead arrived and I found that it was only 600mm long.
Published on 25 Jan 2011 by JohnE

3.0 out of 5 stars lead rather too short, 25 Jan 2011
This review is from: Hama USB Charging Cable for Nokia Phones (Accessory)
I overcame the problem by using a USB extension lead that I already had, not ideal but it works, maybe the seller could add the lead length to their product description.
I chose the Hama lead a: because its from a usually reliable company, and b: because of poor reviews of other available leads, ie dodgy/undersize plugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars fit for purpose, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Hama USB Charging Cable for Nokia Phones (Accessory)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you have Nokia Bluetooth headset but lost the charger, 30 April 2012
This review is from: Hama USB Charging Cable for Nokia Phones (Accessory)
It just does it's job and it does it quite well now I can recharge my bluetooth headset with USB

5.0 out of 5 stars very happy customer, 14 Sep 2011
This review is from: Hama USB Charging Cable for Nokia Phones (Accessory)
Arrived on time and just what i wanted.very happy with this item.i will be recomending this product to my friends.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unreliable connection to phone, 22 July 2011
This review is from: Hama USB Charging Cable for Nokia Phones (Accessory)
Bought one of these. It works, but the connection into the phone is unreliable.

I know it is not the phone because I have two other chargers and neither of those exhibit the same symptom.

With this cable, I can plug it in, and it will probably start charging. But when I put the phone down on the table, the phone bleeps and gives me the message which indicates it's no longer charging. If I wiggle or twist the cable then I can usually get it to start charging again. But it is a case of getting it in just the right place.

Like I say, with the other two chargers (mains charger and car charger), there's no problem. Only this cable has the problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap unbranded product, 30 Jun 2011
This review is from: Hama USB Charging Cable for Nokia Phones (Accessory)
I received a lose packed unbranded product which looks very different from the cable pictured on Amazon. Not worth the bother of returning but would not have ordered if it had been correctly described

5.0 out of 5 stars Great if It's the Same Thing, 23 May 2011
Alan Dyson (by the Channel Tunnel) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hama USB Charging Cable for Nokia Phones (Accessory)
I bought a cable described as Hama from a different supplier on Amazon. I was pleasantly surprised when in fact it turned out to be a branded Nokia item. It works perfectly and the USB charging time seems to be about the same as with the regular mains charger. If this one is the same as mine, I highly recommend it as a well-priced, effective product.