5.0 out of 5 stars gaming
I bought this for my wifes birthday and she said it was a good game on demo it was in very good order it was packed well when I opened it
Published 9 months ago by sion lavender

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring back Tetris Worlds!
As a massive fan of Tetris when we first got an XBox one of the first games I had to buy was Tetris Worlds and I loved it. It looked good, played well, had 5 new Tetris games to play with and even launched a rocket when you got to level 10.
Published on 19 Jan 2008 by Tetrimino 500

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring back Tetris Worlds!, 19 Jan 2008
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
But the time came to upgrade to an XBox 360 and when Tetris Worlds turned out to be incompatible with the new beast it was time to trade it in and buy Tetris Evolution. That was my first mistake.
Addictive, yes, but never one of the most exciting of games however this version manages to make Tetris one of the dullest games around. Gone are the excellent new versions like Fusion Tetris and Sticky Tetris. You do still have Cascade and Hotline Tetris as well as a few new games which vary so little from the original game I fail to see the point in them. The controls are fixed so you can't tweek them to suit your own style as you did before. There is a wide selection of moving backgrounds and music to chooose from but none of which, for me, actually enhanced the experience. (At least one of the backdrops I tried flashed so much I had to turn it off before I got a headache). The play board is badly laid out making it difficult to tell which tile you have next and, even with todays over the top sized TV's, the whole thing manages to look squeezed in to the screen.
Overall i'd say this is a massive step backwards from Tetris Worlds. As for me I'm off to take this back to the shop and see if I can get my original back. It might not work but I'd like to hold onto it in the hope it might one day.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tedious and hard, 4 Feb 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
If you want a game thats going to test your patience, this is the one... Gameplay is hard and gets very boring after a while... Achievements points for the xbox are even harder to get!

5.0 out of 5 stars gaming, 7 Dec 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars What a rubbish game..., 25 Jun 2011
Mr. K. J. Rebeiro "Koke" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Really do not like this game - too basic and even the Ipad version of tetris is better. My wife on the other hand loves it. So I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a game. Graphics are poor, soundtrack is poor, gameplay is really dull. If it was 5 then I would say it isn't too bad.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its pretty good., 28 May 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Its Tetris.

Not the really the best version of it, but still has some fun modes. Visuals are good, but the music I just turned off and put my own music on; much better. Tetris is never going to be truly good on the Xbox 360 without a decent D-Pad to use (and I'm using the green controller!), the DS version is still far superior.

The achievements are quite challenging but once you figure out what works for whatever mode they're pretty straight forward, apart from the online ones as nobody plays this game anymore...still good fun, and some good "G" for the price! If its not "G" you're after, just get Tetris Splash from the Arcade as people still play that online.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, 17 July 2013
This review is from: Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Always loved to play Tetris on my old playstation so this is ideal a great game with lots of hours of fun, not to pricey either value for money

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh deary me..., 5 Jun 2007
ricky "wizenheim" (the land of chocolate) - See all my reviews
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Ridiculous price for a two quid pc game with NOTHING new to offer.

The nintendo ds version of tetris takes this ersatz numbskull out to the carpark for the righteous beating it deserves.

Xbox 360 is becoming a big letdown. No killer apps. Original xbox game incompatibility and flat, contemptuous titles like this all look like one thing is happening- someone's getting rich.

Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360)
Tetris Evolution (Xbox 360) by THQ (Xbox 360)
24.99