4.0 out of 5 stars We have 3 pairs of these in our house :)
I have 4 young boys & since i live in Scotland in the country they wear wellies alot!
I have 3 pairs of these & a pair of hunters. The reason we have more of these is that they have lasted as long & as well as the hunters but are like £10 cheaper. I also personally think that these are nicer looking.
I would recommend these for sure.
Published on 30 May 2012 by SewShonaSew

1.0 out of 5 stars poor. 1 month in and leaking.
Sadly these seem to be yet another overpriced 'brand' of welly. Given as a christmas gift 5 weeks ago and my daughter's wellies are now leaking. daily use in the garden, by an active seven year old, BUT I expect ore than a month at this price. Even the (rubbish) hunters lasted 5 months. Muckboots seem to be the only ones that actually work. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY>
Published 22 months ago by mama mama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars poor. 1 month in and leaking., 5 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars We have 3 pairs of these in our house :), 30 May 2012
I would recommend these for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars soooooo soft ...., 6 July 2012
Wellies can be hard and heavy, but this one are soft and the inside is very confi
My boy has autism and he is very sensitive, but he like this one from the first look so i definitively recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 10 Aug 2014
We have had several pairs of these exact boots in the past (not bought from Amazon) and they lasted well and looked great.
My daughter has worn this pair just a handful of times but the surface has started to peel off the rubber all over the boots and the reflective bit at the back is falling off too. Very poor quality. Would not recommend. Maybe the manufacturer has changed?

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad smelling rubber - Quality not as it used to be, 27 Sep 2012
I originally purchased these wellies last year as they were made in France, of natural rubber. They were fantastic. Lasted well and many a rainy day. So when they got too small and I had to order the next size up, there was no doubt in my mind I would order the same again. You can imagine my surprise when they arrived. This time when I opened the box the bad rubber smell was overwhelming. The rubber was not the same quality or thickness as the previous boots, neither was the country of manufacture. Aigle claim that their boots are made in France, and probably many still are, but these boots were stamped Made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best kids wellies, 15 Dec 2010
A bit expensive but according to my son very comfortable and flexible (not as rigid as his previous wellies). Simple design but very cool colours. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect coraline boots!!, 27 Sep 2010
My five year old is a fan of the film coraline and wanted a pair of yellow boots and raincoat. These boots are fab, exactley what she was after. From a parental point f view, they are well made and fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Aug 2010
Great item, really good quality, softer rubber which helps to prevent chafing on little people's legs and feet. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy, 22 Jun 2014
Third pair my kids own. They really like them because they are soft, definitely waterproof and undestructible. We owned plastic ones before, but they are just not worth it. Super boots. Even in winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars V good, 16 Jun 2014
Really Nice wellies easy to get on soft and of good quality. Very happy with them so far. Would recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›