5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous
I used to buy this perfume when it was called Champagne, glad i reaqquainted myself with it - forgotten how lovely it is. Had plenty of compliments.
Published on 16 July 2009 by Mary Flynn

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed with odourless yvresse perfume.
I have just opened this perfume to find to my horror it does not resemble yvresse perfume in any way. As I have purchased many bottles of this perfume in the past from Amazon although maybe not from this seller I am very cross especially due to the cost. I would like some renumeration for this expense of a useless item.
Published 11 months ago by Ann Handstock

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 July 2009
Mary Flynn - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars YSL YVRESSE, 7 Nov 2009
Amazon Customer (GLASGOW, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Beautiful scent which was formerly called Champagne until the drinks giants took them to court to force change of name.

This is very distinctive aroma that always draws very favourable comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yvresse, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette Spray 60ml (Misc.)
I've used this fragrance for years & I love it. I wouldn't think of buying anything else. Other people have commented on it as I meet them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 14 Oct 2011
Been wearing this for years....still one of my fav's! Different than a lot of perfumes out there which seem to smell the same and don't last very long. This lasts and every time you wear it someone will comment on how nice it smells....

5.0 out of 5 stars Yvresse Perfume for Women By Yves Saint Laurent, 29 Oct 2010
Yvresse Perfume for Women by Yves Saint Laurent is a beautiful perfume but quite strong so you don't need a lot. I think it value for money and very pleased with it. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 22 Jun 2009
B. Woodward (Cornwall England) - See all my reviews
A good selection in the perfume of my choice, both pricewise and sizewise. Arrived promptly and well packaged, would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 29 Jan 2012
Since this has always been my favourite perfume and it cannot be purchased here, I am delighted that Amazon always has it on sale.Genuine product.Very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Yvresse, 9 Sep 2011
Unable to obtain this perfume in retail outlets now but it's my signature scent so a must have. Researched and found Amazon was cheapest and postage included. It arrived in good time, in good condition and scent is top quality. Very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, floral scent, 23 Aug 2011
I love this perfume. It's a powerful floral with a slight hint of violets. Very difficult to get hold of in the shops so great that it's available on Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed with odourless yvresse perfume., 19 Oct 2013