5.0 out of 5 stars YSL YVRESSE
Beautiful scent which was formerly called Champagne until the drinks giants took them to court to force change of name.

This is very distinctive aroma that always draws very favourable comments.
Published on 7 Nov. 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed with odourless yvresse perfume.
I have just opened this perfume to find to my horror it does not resemble yvresse perfume in any way. As I have purchased many bottles of this perfume in the past from Amazon although maybe not from this seller I am very cross especially due to the cost. I would like some renumeration for this expense of a useless item.
Published 20 months ago by Ann Handstock

5.0 out of 5 stars YSL YVRESSE, 7 Nov. 2009
Amazon Customer (GLASGOW, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

This is very distinctive aroma that always draws very favourable comments.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 16 July 2009
Mary Flynn - See all my reviews
I used to buy this perfume when it was called Champagne, glad i reaqquainted myself with it - forgotten how lovely it is. Had plenty of compliments.

1.0 out of 5 stars dissapointed with odourless yvresse perfume., 19 Oct. 2013
Ann Handstock "annbags" (wiltshire,United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette - 60 ml (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for Money, 22 Jun. 2009
B. Woodward (Cornwall England) - See all my reviews
A good selection in the perfume of my choice, both pricewise and sizewise. Arrived promptly and well packaged, would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Yvresse, 29 Oct. 2011
I've used this fragrance for years & I love it. I wouldn't think of buying anything else. Other people have commented on it as I meet them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique, floral scent, 23 Aug. 2011
I love this perfume. It's a powerful floral with a slight hint of violets. Very difficult to get hold of in the shops so great that it's available on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the nicest perfume you could buy!, 4 Aug. 2013
My son bought this for me years ago for a birthday present and it has remained my favourite ever since. I even buy it for myself whenever I run out. It's the only one that people comment on when I'm wearing it. So difficult to explain but give it a go. It's delicate and not a heavy one. Arrived quickly and packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious!, 14 Oct. 2011
Been wearing this for years....still one of my fav's! Different than a lot of perfumes out there which seem to smell the same and don't last very long. This lasts and every time you wear it someone will comment on how nice it smells....

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 25 July 2012
A. Scott "AS" (France) - See all my reviews
This is one of the top perfumes from YSL collection. I receive many compliments and it stays on for a long time which is rare with the modern perfumes nowadays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yves Saint Laurent Yvress, 11 Jun. 2012
I have been using this parfume of over 30 years, and every time I wear it I always get comments on how nice I smell, you only have to put a little bit on in the morning and you can still smell it at the end of the day, it such a lovely fresh smell,My step daughter loves this parfume as well and I have been trying to get this for quite a few months but they dont sell it no more in the shops, as it was her birtday last week I thought it would be a nice present,and thanks to Amazon you saved the day she was over the moon!

Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse Eau de Toilette - 60 ml