4.0 out of 5 stars We have 3 pairs of these in our house :)
I have 4 young boys & since i live in Scotland in the country they wear wellies alot!
I have 3 pairs of these & a pair of hunters. The reason we have more of these is that they have lasted as long & as well as the hunters but are like 10 cheaper. I also personally think that these are nicer looking.
I would recommend these for sure.
Published 23 months ago by SewShonaSew

1.0 out of 5 stars poor. 1 month in and leaking.
Sadly these seem to be yet another overpriced 'brand' of welly. Given as a christmas gift 5 weeks ago and my daughter's wellies are now leaking. daily use in the garden, by an active seven year old, BUT I expect ore than a month at this price. Even the (rubbish) hunters lasted 5 months. Muckboots seem to be the only ones that actually work. DON"T WASTE YOUR MONEY>
Published 14 months ago by mama mama

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars We have 3 pairs of these in our house :), 30 May 2012
This review is from: Aigle Toddler/Junior Lolly Pop Wellies (Shoes)
I would recommend these for sure.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor. 1 month in and leaking., 5 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars soooooo soft ...., 6 July 2012
Wellies can be hard and heavy, but this one are soft and the inside is very confi
My boy has autism and he is very sensitive, but he like this one from the first look so i definitively recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars The best kids wellies, 15 Dec 2010
A bit expensive but according to my son very comfortable and flexible (not as rigid as his previous wellies). Simple design but very cool colours. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect coraline boots!!, 27 Sep 2010
My five year old is a fan of the film coraline and wanted a pair of yellow boots and raincoat. These boots are fab, exactley what she was after. From a parental point f view, they are well made and fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Aug 2010
This review is from: Aigle Toddler/Junior Lolly Pop Wellies (Shoes)
Great item, really good quality, softer rubber which helps to prevent chafing on little people's legs and feet. Excellent service.

1.0 out of 5 stars utterly disappointing, 11 Nov 2012
I bought these wellies for my seven year old daughter, spending a bit above average in the belief that they would last her for a few months. We live in a rurual area and walk a friend's dog around nearby fields most days. the first pair split very badly within five weeks. I returned them and was sent a new pair, which have again split, this time in just over a month. I expected far better from Aigle. It should have been no stars but the review process won't allow it. the title says it all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size 5.5 child UK - can't get them on, 26 Sep 2012
Bought them for my toddler. He has the right shoe size, but when I try to get the wellies on, it appears impossible. The design of these wellies does not take into account the proportions of a toddler's legs/feet, i.e. the hight of the foot, the diameter of the calf, and the hight of the leg up to the knee. So, it is impossible to use these wellies although the shoe size is right. I tried to return them, but unfortunately the return policy of the seller is strict (7 days). As I did not return them during that time, I'm stuck with a pair of wellies that cannot be used. I doubt that I could find a toddler who could wear them unless I find one who is extremely (and I mean extremely!) slim and tall for his/her age, and whose legs and feet have grown-up proportions. Unless your baby/toddler has these properties, just don't buy these wellies! Unfortunately these brand new wellies go directly to trash. Sorry, environment!

They look nice though! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad smelling rubber - Quality not as it used to be, 27 Sep 2012
I originally purchased these wellies last year as they were made in France, of natural rubber. They were fantastic. Lasted well and many a rainy day. So when they got too small and I had to order the next size up, there was no doubt in my mind I would order the same again. You can imagine my surprise when they arrived. This time when I opened the box the bad rubber smell was overwhelming. The rubber was not the same quality or thickness as the previous boots, neither was the country of manufacture. Aigle claim that their boots are made in France, and probably many still are, but these boots were stamped Made in China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wellies!, 16 April 2014
Very comfortable, look good. Easy to walk in. They're a good fit and the colour is really nice. Would recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›