on 14 January 2014
Excellent weather station, clear and easy to read, very accurate, purchased for my wife,s birthday she loves it. I would recommend this for the amature weather watcher.
on 16 June 2014
I bought this to replace an old cheap weather station i had. It has radio controlled time and date , outside temp , inside temp and all were very accurate but where its let down is (the reason i bought it,) the weather predicting was useless despite trying all the settings . The bar graph goes from right to left for some reason and the supposed weather when it is changing are 3 little arrows going left to right or right to left depending on the trend, that i had to get right up close to to see.
I had it about a week to give it a fair chance and see if it settled down to predict the weather but the rain ,sun or cloud always arrived a long time before the weather station made up its mind to change.
on 10 February 2014
Bought as xmas present for husband.Very pleased with it. Nice looking gadget, works well apart from changing to GMT time. Instructions in book are not very clear for anyone not technology minded. However I've seen some answers to that particular question which are much clearer and think I can do it now. We are always consulting it to see temperature and barometer so not just an ornament. Only disappointment is that it doesn't show the moon phases which was in the product description and was what persuaded me to buy this particular model against others I was looking at so a thumbs down for that.
on 24 July 2013
I live on a boat so I find the barometric monitor and trend very useful. The sender is in the cockpit and although I have tried to protect it as far as possible it does get extremes of temperature and driving sea water thrown at it. Having run this for over a year I have had no problems. Thoroughly recommend it.
on 3 December 2014
Great concept, good build quality BUT poorly let down by the clock which is radio controlled to European time - there is an over-ride function to set the time manually which works for a day but then reverts to radio controlled time. So in UK pretty pointless.

If anyone has had better luck would be good to hear your thoughts.
on 31 October 2014
Absolute crap. After 10 bty changes/reboots still will not show external weather/temp etc. The only thing that works is DCF clock. The sensors only work internally, no use to man or beast. Tried to contact company, no use. Waste of 45 pounds. Instructions are crap unless you are conversant witb german/romanian
on 12 February 2015
Unfortunately the station did not link with the remote sender unit. I was sent a replacement which had the same fault.
on 28 April 2014
Has just the basics needed but easy to set up and works well, simple to use and clear to see so its 5 stars from me.
on 20 March 2015
Not good didn't show moon phases as advertised shame otherwise very good quality
on 24 April 2016
Struggles if the sensor is to far away form the headset.