on 1 February 2009
I got this alarm clock as a Christmas present for my 4 your old son. It sounded a good idea as he is Lazytown crazy and he must have a cue to know when to get up as he is always up too early! The clock looks nice, but is tricky to set. When the alarm goes off, you hear Sportacus' voice saying "Go kids! No one's lazy in Lazytown, I'm ready to go!" It is impossible for a 4 year old to switch off. Supposedly you are meant to be able to throw the ball up and catch it and this tells the alarm to switch off. We have not managed this at all. In fact, we have even tried hitting the ball and this also does not work. We have to hold in one of the tiny buttons to switch it off. The clock was a nice idea, but just doesn't serve the purpose for a 4 year old. It keeps time fine, but that's about it.
on 8 January 2011
MY SON NEEDED A CLOCK I GOT THIS COS IT WAS A FOOTBALL. THE ALARM DOSENT WORK OR I CANT MAKE IT WORK... BUT IT DOSENT MATTER IN OUR HOUSEHOLD, AS IM THE MAIN ALARM..... HE HASNT THROWN IT AT THE WALL WHICH HE WOULD IF HE KNEW IT WAS DESIGNED TO DO THAT TO, WITH OR WITHOUT WORKING ALARM.