5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin
please don't be put off by poor reviews, if you follow the instructions and are painting on to a porous surface you will end up with a perfect whiteboard surface, however you must use good quality pens such as sharpies, a good eraser and give a good spray wipe every so often.
Published 11 months ago by Alex Gilchrist

1.0 out of 5 stars It simply didn't work
It simply didn't work, when you write on it and try to wipe it off you can still see what you have written. Very disappointed!
Published 18 months ago by OJPJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 25 Sep 2013
This review is from: Rust-Oleum Dry Erase Whiteboard Brush On Kit White Paint - 797ml (DIY & Tools)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - wish I knew about this product earlier., 27 Sep 2013
Easy put on and I used at the office where I have limited wall space. This means I could put white boards where the size was too small for normal ones.

Used leftovers for the kids room and they love also.

4.0 out of 5 stars whiteboard for kitchen, 13 April 2013
L. Mitchell (London) - See all my reviews
We used this on a wall in our kitchen, does what we expected. A professional decorator put it on for us and as far as we know he did not have any problems doing so.

4.0 out of 5 stars DRY ERASE, 21 Feb 2013
ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME AND ORDER. AS DESCRIBED AND SUITABLE FOR PURPOSE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO BUY. MANY THANKS BEST REGARDS

1.0 out of 5 stars It simply didn't work, 5 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for walls, 21 Jun 2014
Sarah (GUILDFORD, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
There was plenty in the tin for half to make a good whiteboard on a wall in our house. It was easy to apply and works very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars but it's worked beautifully. 3 coats, 23 Aug 2014
Amanda (Livingston, West Lothian Scotland) - See all my reviews
Was nervous about this, especially since it was a lot cheaper than other similar products, but it's worked beautifully. 3 coats, 3 days waiting before using it and it's perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFULL, 29 Mar 2014
The deliver of the item was brilliant it came before the expected time but the product was simply not good. I have followed all the instructions watch many YouTube videos before I put this on and I also brought an expensive foam roller to applie the paint. But after putting the paint on I didn't work, I have brought more and more dry wipe pens for the paint but they don't rub of. Very disopointed as I have now had to by more paint (original paint that on the walls before to cover it as there is all pen over it. And that was not very easy to cover.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 18 Mar 2013
Gaza (East Lothian) - See all my reviews
Having built a baseboard for his Scalextrics we decided to wall mount and hinge it so the board could be dual-purpose: when down he could play with his Scalextrics and when up it would double as a whiteboard. The board was built with high quality hardwood ply and was given 3 coats of acrylic undercoat. This was allowed to dry for about 2 weeks before the whiteboard paint was applied. The instructions were followed to the letter and we managed to get 3 coats on within the time period given. After leaving it for 3 days to set (one more than suggested) my son began drawing on it. Almost immediately I tried to rub it out but the drawing stayed. My first reaction was that we had used the wrong pens but I checked again and they were defiantly dry board markers.

Support from the supplier has been very poor and I have now filed a claim for a refund.

My advise is do not purchase this product. It is NOT fit for purpose.

Rust-Oleum Dry Erase Whiteboard Brush On Kit White Paint - 797ml