5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun
I really enjoyed this, I'm 30, so not exactly the target audience. Is it predictable? Yes. But who cares? It's good fun to watch. Not exactly ground breaking or thought provoking or anything like that, but films should just be something you can sit back and relax. It's a good fun movie and I would recommend it
Published 10 months ago by Spider.Monkey

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time.
Published on 10 May 2010 by Zara

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 9 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Chick Film, 19 April 2013
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
Really enjoyed this film with our two daughters (and husband), had a good moral which we discussed afterwards (not quite sure they got it they're only 7 & 9).

Easy film to watch and relaxing!

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually liked it and I am 30!!, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
I was forced to watch this movie but in the end I think it was rather entertaining! The girls were great and I think it is a nice, silly, romantic comedy, I have seen worst...!

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time., 10 May 2010
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
I was very disappointed with this. An hour and a half of my life I won't get back. I bought it because the cover looked fun and promising. I was expecting a film along the lines of Clueless but this was just drivel and the 'acting' was poor. The plot was so silly - two sisters lose all their money after their father's death and they try to cope with being poor in last year's designer clothes. It sounds like it could be fun, but it just wasn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars easy-to-watch teen movie, 28 May 2008
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
okay, a fair cast - the duff sisters look really good in this film, but it's not going to be one of those movies that stays in your mind for ages after and you cant wait to rush out and buy it. it's a bubbly teen movie which was easy to watch and doesnt require huge amounts of attention to detail - some laughs, generally light-hearted, but would go on the shelf next to sabrina the teenage witch sort of thing.

2.0 out of 5 stars hilarys getting a little boring now, 8 Oct 2007
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
a huge dissapointement! with the fact that hilary hasnt been i a film since her recent waitloss and her singing career kicking off i thought that her acting would have grown up alot more considering the role she plays in material girls compared to her past roles. but unfortunatly not, it seems her appearance has but she still manages to act as the innocent little goody two shoes even as a spoilt brat.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
Would rate it no stars if i could. Would only recommend watching this if you're 10-13 years old. Shame really, as Hilary Duff is such a good actress. She is wasted in this movie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
This is a good buy for anyone who is interested in this type of film. It has been watched over and over. A good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Material girls, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
Arrived promptly within specified time slot, brand new and wrapped. Bought for my daughter and she really loved it and so did her friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars easy to watch but not an earth -shatterer, 13 Nov 2007
This review is from: Material Girls [DVD] (DVD)
This film is okay if you want to relax and watch something easy to follow.
But don't expect any great surprises,good jokes,or a particularly interesting storyline.I mainly bought it to see the Duff sisters acting together which I suppose is what the marketing people were hoping!

ARRAY(0xabc9524c)

Material Girls [DVD]
Material Girls [DVD] by Ty Hodges (DVD - 2007)
4.55