5.0 out of 5 stars Great Airbed
I bought 2 airbeds for my daughter & her friend to sleep on for a weeks camping, they both said they were really comfortable and best of all they actually stayed inflated for a whole week. My husband used one the following week & he too said it was comfortable & it stayed inflated for a week. Really quick & easy to inflate & deflate and packs away really small, overall a...
Published on 16 Aug 2009 by Sarah

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor design
Most people when they are camping like to travel light and therefore having just one pump for car/bike & bed is ideal, this however is a cheap way to get you to buy more campinggaz products. A more generic air nozzle should have been supplied. Not recommended.
Published on 20 Dec 2010

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 6 Oct 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
Nice colour. Excellent lightweight bed, works great both indoors and out. I can't wait until our next camping trip in 2012. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Camping Must!, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
Really comfortable and doesn't take up too much space when deflated. Very quick and easy to inflate and deflate with a battery operated pump. Was used for three nights and didn't need topping up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 July 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
We used these for overseas visitors and they were extremely comfortable. They were easy to inflate and remained firm for 2 weeks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Campingaz Quickbed., 14 Jun 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
At the price I guess its a fair deal. I found it a bit narrow, rolling off was a bit of a problem. But if you had two side by side the problem would not arise. Don't inflate it too hard then you can make a bit of a well to sink into. Maybe I'm just a figit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, 1 May 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
For the price these air beds are excellent - we've just had four nights away and we didn't have to top them up once (admittedly my kids are under 5 stone!) Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Campingaz Air Bed, 1 Sep 2010
Pieter Knoops (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
Comfortable and easy to inflate with the Campingaz Dual Action Hand Pump. I bought a couple of these after admiring some on a beach. We are using them to lie above the sand and stones. Not supposed to use as lilos but if you don't mind what they look like once wet (they have a flocked top) then go for it. I got a lot of jealous comments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 11 Sep 2009
Sarah Ralphs (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
Only used once so far but stayed up + comfy for 3 days without having 2 re-pump. comfy enough as airbeds go lol and cheaper than most shops

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 11 Aug 2009
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
Very happy with these airbeds. Easy to inflate (with the Campingaz pump) and deflate (ditto). Comfortable. Kept the air well (only slight air loss after six nights). For the price, I couldn't ask for more.

2.0 out of 5 stars campingaz Quickbed air beds, 10 July 2010
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
These Airbeds are light and comfortable.However of the five I purchased three leaked air slowly from the first time they were used ! All were replaced without problem ,so the campingaz gaurantee is good. If they were more trustworthy I would recomend them as good value and comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars sent it back as it had a hole in, 22 Aug 2011
This review is from: Campingaz Quickbed Single Airbed (Sports)
can't say more than that. Amazon dealt with my complaint okayish but didn't compensate me for the fact that I had to go out and buy another bed at double the cost after the first night of my camping trip - this is poor on their behalf

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›